Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best option for smart bulbs..

Options
  • 17-09-2020 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Looking for some advise here. Building an extension at the back and want to introduce all smart lighting into the kitchen and extension. I would be looking at 12 smart GU10's preferably with colour, probably 6 other bulbs with the type yet to be decided as well as under counter kitchen lights. What would be the most reasonably priced option here. I know I would need a hub and am running a Deco M5 mesh system so they would have to be able to connect to that as well. If anyone has any indication of a rough price all of the above would cost that would be great or any other suggestions as well. Would definitely need the ability to add to it as well as I may replace existing garden lights as well as I can get 100MB out there from the mesh system

Advertisement