Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skipped period

Options
  • 24-04-2015 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I'm really worried I have not had a period with two months. I have done pregnancy tests I am not pregnant. I took the morning after pill twice in one cycle I know this was stupid and I have learned never to do this again . I'm just looking for advice on weather I have permanently damaged myself or am I going to have consequences for doing this. Any advice would be greatful

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Mod:

I'm going to lock this Sammy, because unfortunately we cant offer medical advice here. But, as you seem very worried I will say there are a few reasons why periods skip - sometimes a simply fixed hormone imbalance or stress, so please go to your GP and determine why.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement