Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser to help with transition to grey - Galway

Options
  • 01-09-2020 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭

Good evening, I am looking for recommendations for a hairdresser in Galway city. The stylist I went to for years emigrated last summer and I stayed with the salon, but wasn’t happy.
    I have had my hair coloured for donkeys’ years, but decided lockdown was the opportunity to go grey. My regrowth doesn’t look all that bad and kind of blends in with the faded blonde, but I need a really good cut (lots of very thick hair) and a toner and or high/low lights to bring it together and to look a bit more polished. Would anybody have a recommendation for me?
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

Good evening, I am looking for recommendations for a hairdresser in Galway city. The stylist I went to for years emigrated last summer and I stayed with the salon, but wasn’t happy.
    I have had my hair coloured for donkeys’ years, but decided lockdown was the opportunity to go grey. My regrowth doesn’t look all that bad and kind of blends in with the faded blonde, but I need a really good cut (lots of very thick hair) and a toner and or high/low lights to bring it together and to look a bit more polished. Would anybody have a recommendation for me?
    TIA

Tara in Bellissimo. She's incredible. She fixed my hair years ago when I got a horrendous botch dye job in another salon and I've been going to her since.

Advertisement