Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I'm totally devastated

Options
  • 03-07-2020 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

So I'll cut to the chase, basically a guy I really liked and cared for unmatched me on bumble he said nothing just did it.

I'm just so hurt I can't believe he would just cut me off like that, we got on so well we had a connection but for him to do that without warning has shocked me. I can't stop crying and the worst thing is I don't know what to do now.

Should I try contacting him another way?Or leave it?

Believe me I know it's over I just dont want it ending badly like this

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Don't attempt to contact him. He does not share your feelings and has made that clear.

Did ye ever meet up IRL? If not I have to say your reaction is quite extreme. Perhaps you were coming across as a bit intense?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,142 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Sorry so were you only chatting on bumble !? Not on WhatsApp or other social media!? If this is the case why not?
    How long were you chatting? Months? Because if this was a guy you matched and chatted to for a day or two... it’s a pretty extreme reaction but you’ve not said

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

How can you be so invested in someone you only chatted to on a dating app?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,745 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Telly wrote: »
    How can you be so invested in someone you only chatted to on a dating app?

These things happen, probably more likely to happen in the current circumstances given people's lack of human contact over the last few months.
    OP you'll get over it, but try not to get so invested in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭The chan chan man

You’ve never even met this person??

• Advertisement
Advertisement