Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swim Watch Tracker

Options
  • 08-09-2020 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi All,
    Quick question. I have a garmin watch which tracks everything except swimming. I bought it last November. I have started swimming recently and would like a watch that tracks just swimming or a cheaper fitbit with swim tracker. Will probably get a new Garmin next year just looking for something to track my swims to tide me over until then. All recommendations welcome.
    Best

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,388 ✭✭✭fletch

Garmin Swim 2 does both pool and open water swimming but tbh, I'd sell the Garmin you have and get a watch that does it all (Garmin 735XT/935/945)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

fletch wrote: »
    Garmin Swim 2 does both pool and open water swimming but tbh, I'd sell the Garmin you have and get a watch that does it all (Garmin 735XT/935/945)

Garmin 955 released either soon or new year, might be worth hanging on for it, or one of the second hand 945s that will hit the market

Advertisement