Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate this PVCu window

Options
  • 02-03-2021 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

I know as much as any layman about windows and I've been looking lately at full house replacement with PVCu Triple.
    I can't find anything better that the Munster Joinery Passiv PVC Casement. https://www.munsterjoinery.ie/windows/window-material-1/upvc/passiv-upvc-window.html

The price seems very good - what's the catch please. glass is 52mm on it too - I know they used to have quality issues but I'm sure its just that they are huge.
    I wouldn't mind aluminium either but too pricy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

From the link
    Passiv UPVC Casement Window
    Casement
    The triple glazed PassiV uPVC window range has been certified as Passive House suitable by the Passive House Institute in Darnstadt in Germany. The double glazed window is suitable for use in energy excellent projects and A rated properties. The window meets the most stringent energy efficency requirements without compromising on the inherent advantages and performance of a uPVC window.
    ?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭LimerickGray

From the link
    Passiv UPVC Casement Window
    Casement
    The triple glazed PassiV uPVC window range has been certified as Passive House suitable by the Passive House Institute in Darnstadt in Germany. The double glazed window is suitable for use in energy excellent projects and A rated properties. The window meets the most stringent energy efficency requirements without compromising on the inherent advantages and performance of a uPVC window.
    ?

Is that a strange thing or just a typo. This is the spec attached. Am I cynical are can there be nothing wrong with this. Is there a better PVC window on the market?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

as per forum charter comments on specific companies by PM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement