Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Euromillions €210 million

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

If you want to make money from money and are loaded then just invest biggly in tracker funds, or try Bitcoin ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,827 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

NIMAN wrote: »
    So hold on a minute, you've won 210 million and your main concern is earning interest on it!

Seriously?

You'd be lucky to spend it all in your lifetime, you don't need more!

Wouldn’t need more but it’s only sensible to let that money work and grow for you... it mightn’t change your quality of life the interest but you could donate that interest every month to something worthwhile... nominate 12 charities, one a month and donate... same every year...

You're probably right, they probably can't tell when the names were written, which is why I mentioned the other issues about the syndicate.

The outcome of that case tells you nothing about how Revenue treated the win.

The reason to put the names on it was suggested by the lottery themselves.

Anyway it’s easy enough to work out.

Taxes aren’t paid on lottery wins.
    The lottery ticket has to be signed on the back to be redeemed. Generally you would do this after the win but before going to redeem it.
    Multiple names can be signed to the ticket. The prize is then split amongst the signers. This is tax free for all since they are all equal winners.

So that is the way to avoid tax. However it’s not very flexible. Put one person on it and you lose 50%. Put one more and you lose 66%. Untenable with 210M.

I’d let the recipients of whatever largesse I wanted to distribute money to deal with the tax or compensate for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭sundodger5

So hold on a minute, you've won 210 million and your main concern is earning interest on it!

Seriously?

Pffft wouldn't buy you a decent yacht.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

The reason to put the names on it was suggested by the lottery themselves.

Anyway it’s easy enough to work out.

Taxes aren’t paid on lottery wins.
    The lottery ticket has to be signed on the back to be redeemed. Generally you would do this after the win but before going to redeem it.
    Multiple names can be signed to the ticket. The prize is then split amongst the signers. This is tax free for all since they are all equal winners.

So that is the way to avoid tax. However it’s not very flexible. Put one person on it and you lose 50%. Put one more and you lose 66%. Untenable with 210M.

I’d let the recipients of whatever largesse I wanted to distribute money to deal with the tax or compensate for it.
    Lottery staff aren't tax experts.

Lottery staff aren't tax experts.

Oh ffs you are such a boring pedant. I’ve explained why it’s tax free if signed multiply. You responded to the first sentence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,305 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Zaph wrote: »
    Interest on 210m for one year at 1.5% is 3,150,000. And good luck finding anywhere paying 1.5% these days, an amount of that size would probably attract at best 0%, and more likely negative interest where you'd be paying the bank to hold your money.

I used an online calculator, so if the results are wrong, blame t'internetz!

And let me get this straight, the bank could possibly charge you for holding onto their money? I'm not talking about quarterly fees, etc, but can they actually charge you more to hold onto your money?! I don't get banks and rates and all that shyte at all.

Oh ffs you are such a boring pedant. I’ve explained why it’s tax free if signed multiply. You responded to the first sentence.

It is tax free if it is a shared ticket. Multiple signatures on their own do not make it a shared ticket.

Revenue have extensive anti-avoidance powers and can rule out actions taken solely to avoid tax.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

It is tax free if it is a shared ticket. Multiple signatures on their own do not make it a shared ticket.

Revenue have extensive anti-avoidance powers and can rule out actions taken solely to avoid tax.

Agree with this post.

If Revenue sniff it's not a genuine shared ticket, they'll come for their cut.

You'd imagine (and this is speculation), that Revenue are there looking over the shoulder of the Lotto as they do their due-diligence on who gets what in big wins like this. I'd be confident deliberate avoidance when it isn't a genuine shared win is something they look out for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Seriously?

I'm not sure where you're getting that from, I was merely commenting on the interest calculation that was posted above.

I used an online calculator, so if the results are wrong, blame t'internetz!

And let me get this straight, the bank could possibly charge you for holding onto their money? I'm not talking about quarterly fees, etc, but can they actually charge you more to hold onto your money?! I don't get banks and rates and all that shyte at all.

Stupid internet, can't trust it for anything! :pac:

Yeah, currently the ECB interbank rate is negative, which means that banks putting money on deposit there, which they're obliged to do to ensure there's a buffer should they get into difficulties (usually done via their local central banks), essentially pay for the privilege. Negative deposit rates for regular Joe Soaps like us haven't come into play yet mainly because of how much negative press it would attract, although the rates the banks are paying are as good as zero right now. However if you rocked up to your local AIB with a cheque for €210m in your back pocket they're not going to be overly happy to see you because they'll need to place at least some of that with the ECB and get hit with negative interest on it. It's irrelevant if your deposit was only for a few grand, but a Euromillions size deposit will end up costing them, so they may choose to pass at least some of that cost on to you, or at best just pay 0% interest on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Yurt! wrote: »
    Agree with this post.

If Revenue sniff it's not a genuine shared ticket, they'll come for their cut.

You'd imagine (and this is speculation), that Revenue are there looking over the shoulder of the Lotto as they do their due-diligence on who gets what in big wins like this. I'd be confident deliberate avoidance when it isn't a genuine shared win is something they look out for.

Seriously, how are they going to prove that its not a syndacite. Who is to say that your family members didn't hand you cash and you bought the ticket. There is FA that revenue can do here. There is absolutely no way to prove it is not a syndicate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,507 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The country needs to up our game for Friday's draw, pick reliable numbers, we can do this.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If you win and decide to split it with your family can you specify that you get say 50%, and the other 50% is split between the other signatories on the ticket, or is every signatory automatically entitled to an equal share?

q2ice wrote: »
    Seriously, how are they going to prove that its not a syndacite. Who is to say that your family members didn't hand you cash and you bought the ticket. There is FA that revenue can do here. There is absolutely no way to prove it is not a syndicate.

If you think Lotto do a brief scan of the ticket and say ‘righty-oh then’ and just transfer the money because something is scrawled on the back, and that Revenue aren't hovering in the background, I'll leave you to that delusion. This is serious money we're talking about here. There'll be lawyers, accountants, and audits all over a win like this. From the Lotto-end to protect themselves from funny business, and also on the winner's end.

If you think Lotto do a brief scan of the ticket and say ‘righty-oh then’ and just transfer the money because something is scrawled on the back, and that Revenue aren't hovering in the background, I'll leave you to that delusion. This is serious money we're talking about here. There'll be lawyers, accountants, and audits all over a win like this. From the Lotto-end to protect themselves from funny business, and also on the winner's end.

Of course its serious money. How can they prove its not a syndicate? Tell me that?

The 'something scrawled on the back' as you put it is the legal binding of the ticket. Its the people who have signed it that are legible for receiving the amount.

You havent answered how revenue can prove its not a syndicate! How?
    Do they expect people to have legal documents drawn up before entering into a syndicate? Cos most if not all syndicates are where one person buys the ticket.
    To put it in your words - to think that revenue can prove it wasn't a syndicate is 'delusional; and you should be left to your 'delusions'

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Boscoirl wrote: »
    whenever the wife bought furniture or an appliance, she always bought multiples, one for each house to keep each places similar.
    When hiring servants or housekeepers I'll make sure to hire twins or triplets for this very reason.

Of course its serious money. How can they prove its not a syndicate? Tell me that?

The 'something scrawled on the back' as you put it is the legal binding of the ticket. Its the people who have signed it that are legible for receiving the amount.

Do they expect people to have legal documents drawn up before entering into a syndicate? Cos most if not all syndicates are where one person buys the ticket.
    To put it in your words - to think that revenue can prove it wasn't a syndicate is 'delusional; and you should be left to your 'delusions'

There have been several cases of disputed syndicates that have ended up in court. Lotto have been known to do their due-diligence on payout. All sorts of declarations are signed with affidavits etc on the circumstances of purchase and who's in or out of syndicates. If these don't smell right to Revenue, good luck...

They have a lot more power than you realize, and you saying PROVE IT! doesn't stop them from executing uncomfortable audits

There have been several cases of disputed syndicates that have ended up in court. Lotto have been known to do their due-diligence on payout. All sorts of declarations are signed with affidavits etc on the circumstances of purchase and who's in or out of syndicates. If these don't smell right to Revenue, good luck...

They have a lot more power than you realize, and you saying PROVE IT! doesn't stop them from executing uncomfortable audits

You still haven't stated how they can prove that a syndicate wasn't formed before the win.
    All you have said was there were previous court cases which you haven't referenced - most likley about shares in a syndicate.

Uncomfortable audits - haha. Asking the people involved are they in a syndicate. Thats as far as they can go.

You still have not answered how revenue can prove it wasn't a syndicate. You have provided no proof other than your gut feeling

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Looks like Deed of Covenant has been eviscerated

So you would have to get your beneficiaries to produce works of art or literature as there are tax exemptions.

A good accountant should be able to tell you if you can still use the "give yourself a load and claim tax relief on the repayments" type scams.

Or investing in films or floating nightclubs.

You still haven't stated how they can prove that a syndicate wasn't formed before the win.
    All you have said was there were previous court cases which you haven't referenced - most likley about shares in a syndicate.

Uncomfortable audits - haha. Asking the people involved are they in a syndicate. Thats as far as they can go.

You still have not answered how revenue can prove it wasn't a syndicate. You have provided no proof other than your gut feeling

The firm line from both Revenue and tax experts on Lotto wins is that tax will be applied on gifting. That's the law, and if in the unlikely event of you winning the jackpot, you think you can pull a fast one go ahead.

Just don't get surprised or hot under the collar when the Revenue declarations need to be done and they need to match the Lotto due-diligence on the syndicate on payout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,413 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

There is more involved than just signing the ticket. The syndicate has to nominate one person to get the cheque. And every member has to make a declaration in writing, accompanied by photo ID, protecting the Lottery from any legal action.

https://www.lottery.ie/useful-info/syndicates

The firm line from both Revenue and tax experts on Lotto wins is that tax will be applied on gifting. That's the law, and if in the unlikely event of you winning the jackpot, you think you can pull a fast one go ahead.

Just don't get surprised or hot under the collar when the Revenue declarations need to be done and they need to match the Lotto due-diligence on the syndicate on payout.

Tax will be applied on gifting but a syndicate is not one person gifting the other people in the syndicate the amount. The law for gifting is when you are giving people money. A syndicate is where each person has an equal share in the ticket.

You still haven't said how revenue can prove that its not a syndicate.

As for the poster after this - yes there are forms to fill out. Those are to confirm that the members are part of a syndicate.

But yurt still hasn't shown how revenue can prove it wasnt a syndicate to start with.

One person can buy a ticket. If it wins then they can sign the ticket with multiple other people. Those people sign affidavits that they were in a syndicate. There is FA revenue can do to prove that its not a genuine syndicate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭pm.

No winner, I'll spend another few quid for a dream

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,413 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Tax will be applied on gifting but a syndicate is not one person gifting the other people in the syndicate the amount. The law for gifting is when you are giving people money. A syndicate is where each person has an equal share in the ticket.

A syndicate does not have to mean equal shares. A syndicate formed before a win will probably usually specify equal shares. But one formed subsequent to the win, will be open to the person who bought the ticket to decide. There is nothing on the Lottery site to say that a syndicate cannot be formed after a ticket is bought by a single person, so I think you are right about the legal / Revenue side.

If it was me I would stay well away from letting anyone else sign the ticket. It would probably make enemies of a lot more people by letting a few sign. If I decided to give away any money (and it could be a lot later than the 90 day validity of the ticket) I would let them look after their own taxes.

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/uk/5da05e454653d07dedfd688f

Irish case law on this very subject. See points 68. onwards.

Full of legalese, but the judge's ruling is that attempting to crystallize a syndicate after the fact as a means to avoid tax for beneficiaries is contrary to law.

Whether you get away with it or not, it's like standing in the dock on bank robbery charges shouting PROVE IT! at the jury.

The law on this and Revenue's take on it if they smell blood is one and the same.

Full of legalese, but the judge's ruling is that attempting to crystallize a syndicate after the fact as a means to avoid tax for beneficiaries is contrary to law.

Whether you get away with it or not, it's like standing in the dock on bank robbery charges shouting PROVE IT! at the jury.

The law on this and Revenue's take on it if they smell blood is one and the same.

That is an Australian court. Any references from Irish courts?
    Edit: you are not standing at the dock shouting "PROVE IT" as there will be no standing in the dock. The only way you will be in court is if they can prove you didn't have a syndicate and you still haven't shown how revenue can prove that.

That is an Australian court. Any references from Irish courts?
    Edit: you are not standing at the dock shouting "PROVE IT" as there will be no standing in the dock. The only way you will be in court is if they can prove you didn't have a syndicate and you still haven't shown how revenue can prove that.

? That's a case from the Irish High Court judged by Justice Richard Humphreys. The Irish judgment number is right at the top of the link.

Common Law jurisdictions refer to other Common Law jurisdiction case law all the time. You'll even hear Hong Kong case law brought up in Irish judgements on discreet matters of law. Not to be a smartar*e but I thought most people would realize this about our system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,305 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Just don't try to pretend there was a syndicate of 10 of ye on a 4 line ticket!

They don't need to prove that its not a syndicate. The onus is on you to prove that it IS a syndicate. Proof of shared payments and a written agreement would be good starting points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Deub

If people of a syndicate need to sign on the back if the ticket, how does it work if you play online?
    Does it mean you can only play with a physical ticket if you are in a syndicate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,647 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Ever since I was a teenager, the question of " what car would you buy if you won the lotto?" always existed and my answer to this day is the same: a BMW M5. I mean like, it ain't technically a sports car, but it's fast and fancy as fcuk. And still practical enough that you could fit golf clubs into it. I don't play golf, but as a teenager, I assumed I would by now.

If I won €210m, an M5 would be a fairly modest purchase, but it would still be the first thing I'd get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,364 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I would fly to Istanbul and get veneers, a hair transplant and a Brazilian buttlift job.

I don't think he said that at all. 68 is a bit unclear. In 48 he says that the signatories did form a syndicate by signing the ticket.

Deub wrote: »
    If people of a syndicate need to sign on the back if the ticket, how does it work if you play online?
    Does it mean you can only play with a physical ticket if you are in a syndicate?

Thats not the only way to be a syndicate. If you do a syndicate in work then keep records of who paid, who is in the syndicate etc. That would be acceptable as an agreement. ( Rules generally allow people who haven't paid that week, but who normally do, to avail of the syndicate if it wins i.e. if they are on holiday).

Signing the lottery ticket is more of a post win but pre redemption syndicate creation. I could agree with my wife verbally to share, and to force the issue by co-signing with her before redemption.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Thats not the only way to be a syndicate. If you do a syndicate in work then keep records of who paid, who is in the syndicate etc. That would be acceptable as an agreement. ( Rules generally allow people who haven't paid that week, but who normally do, to avail of the syndicate if it wins i.e. if they are on holiday).

Signing the lottery ticket is more of a post win but pre redemption syndicate creation. I could agree with my wife verbally to share, and to force the issue by co-signing with her before redemption.

Agreed. Signing a ticket is just a post-win thing.

Let's be honest tho, a syndicate can be a risky thing as how well can you trust someone?
    Sure, plenty of people in jobs have done the fair thing and let everyone know the numbers through text or email or printing the numbers in the lunch canteen etc. That's the fair thing. Even more transparent if it's the same numbers played each week and not a quick pick.

But I have known people who did the whole work syndicate thing and you were just expected to hand someone money and trust them. Heard the stories of the so called person in charge purposively skipping doing it that week so they could keep the 100 euro or whatever.

Then there was the case about the man (in charge of syndicate) who said his wife won a couple of hundred grand on the lotto. Think this was UK (it's going back years) Anyways work colleagues get suspicious and ask to see the syndicate ticket. He says he lost it or whatever. Legal battle ensues and it turns out it wasn't his wife's ticket... It was the syndicate. How well can you trust someone when it comes to money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If you were giving to relatives, some sort of trust set up would be the way to go about it I'd say. Direct cash gifts would have Revenue taking an immediate cut.
    Revenue will get their cut one way or another. A trust paying out a sum a year will still have to be paid at 33%. Same thing, just slower.

If you want to give someone a million euro, just give them €1.5m. They'll pay €500k in tax and have a million left over. Bingo bango.

Agreed. Signing a ticket is just a post-win thing.

Let's be honest tho, a syndicate can be a risky thing as how well can you trust someone?
    Sure, plenty of people in jobs have done the fair thing and let everyone know the numbers through text or email or printing the numbers in the lunch canteen etc. That's the fair thing. Even more transparent if it's the same numbers played each week and not a quick pick.

But I have known people who did the whole work syndicate thing and you were just expected to hand someone money and trust them. Heard the stories of the so called person in charge purposively skipping doing it that week so they could keep the 100 euro or whatever.

Then there was the case about the man (in charge of syndicate) who said his wife won a couple of hundred grand on the lotto. Think this was UK (it's going back years) Anyways work colleagues get suspicious and ask to see the syndicate ticket. He says he lost it or whatever. Legal battle ensues and it turns out it wasn't his wife's ticket... It was the syndicate. How well can you trust someone when it comes to money.

Yeh. I just joined the syndicate in the last company I was in. Just because I didn’t want to be in a situation where a large group of people made money and I didn’t. Seemed trustworthy but you need to have a reliable person there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,827 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Was in a syndicate in my local for 8 or so years.... called the 12 angry men syndicate...at the beginning the lad organizing it drew up a set of bullet point rules, brought in 11 copies, we read, signed and returned...

We / he did the same numbers, same lines every week, so there was no ambiguity...

After a draw he’d WhatsApp to the ‘lotto’ group... 4,11,17,25,27,31, bonus 28 no jackpot winners, us 3 numbers, payout xx euros...

We only ever won small prizes but over a few years, the kitty actually was reasonably healthy...last I knew about 2100 in it..

The 12 players were us 9 who drank together, regularly plus 3 barmen but it went up to 14 which was a ball-ache as we kept having people / acquaintances / friends of friends want to join....hearing and seeing us talk, collect cash and Ken was always too much of a softie and a nice guy to say no but he eventually had to as word was getting round, more people wanting an ‘in’ into a syndicate that was just originally friends/drinking buddies only and collecting money especially from the ‘hangers on’ became a drag....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 89 ✭✭startrek56

seamus wrote: »
    Revenue will get their cut one way or another. A trust paying out a sum a year will still have to be paid at 33%. Same thing, just slower.

If you want to give someone a million euro, just give them €1.5m. They'll pay €500k in tax and have a million left over. Bingo bango.

na... get a good accountant you will pay feck all, no need to give someone 1million anyway, give them loads of 10ks here and there, buy them a fancy car, do up their house for them etc etc

• Advertisement

startrek56 wrote: »
    na... get a good accountant you will pay feck all, no need to give someone 1million anyway, give them loads of 10ks here and there, buy them a fancy car, do up their house for them etc etc

That’s all taxable beyond the limit. Also a pain. Your recipient has to keep asking you for stuff, or has to rely on you doing things. I’d prefer money.

On the other subject the lottery says all syndicate members have to sign the back of the lottery ticket.

https://www.lottery.ie/content/dam/pli/docs/instructions-for-syndicates.pdf

How that works for more than 4/6 is beyond me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,364 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I would just keep the cash it in a briefcase, buy some flashy orange suits and hats and canes, hand out wads of cash to anyone I encounter, buy a flashy Lamborghini, go to a fancy party full of yuppies and accidentally kill their rare Icelandic snow owl, then leave the party because it sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Renault 5

I WON

4 euros

That’s all taxable beyond the limit. Also a pain. Your recipient has to keep asking you for stuff, or has to rely on you doing things. I’d prefer money.

On the other subject the lottery says all syndicate members have to sign the back of the lottery ticket.

https://www.lottery.ie/content/dam/pli/docs/instructions-for-syndicates.pdf

How that works for more than 4/6 is beyond me.

just stick an initial on it be good enough, you dont have to sign exactly where the line is...also, if you were going to divide it up between a load of people, just get them to sign it even if they were not part of the syndicate, no way of revenue finding out and the lotto will advise you to do the same

also, if you won 210m, you would be advised by the national lottery to put the money in a foreign bank account if you want to stay anonymous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Ever since I was a teenager, the question of " what car would you buy if you won the lotto?" always existed and my answer to this day is the same: a BMW M5. I mean like, it ain't technically a sports car, but it's fast and fancy as fcuk. And still practical enough that you could fit golf clubs into it. I don't play golf, but as a teenager, I assumed I would by now.

If I won €210m, an M5 would be a fairly modest purchase, but it would still be the first thing I'd get.

Ferrari 250 GTO for me...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I'd buy land, lots of land, especially around Dublin and stop the creep of the suburbs out beyond the Pale. I'd work with charities like the Native Woodland Trust to "rewild" this land with native Irish woodland.

I would then continue to buy land, in large parcels, anywhere around the country and continue to plant native trees on it, less monoculture of grassland or concrete, more broadleaf forestry. If it upset some developers, farmers, politicians and lobby groups, then all the better!

• Advertisement

revenue cant touch you if you turn up to the lotto HQ with 20 names on a ticket or whatever you want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Roadtoad

Just thinking: All of the dreams listed here could be got with 10% of the kitty,most with 1%.

Yeah, I'll still buy the ticket!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

startrek56 wrote: »
    revenue cant touch you if you turn up to the lotto HQ with 20 names on a ticket or whatever you want

Yeah, if you want to spread it out over the close family, best get all their names on the ticket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

Keyzer wrote: »

Good luck finding one for sale :D last one went go 35 million?

Update last 3 were sold for 44 Million, 70 Million and 48.4 Million

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭Mike Murdock

Keyzer wrote: »

A 1976 Pontiac Trans-Am for me

1977-Pontiac-Trans%20Am-muscle-and-pony-cars--Car-101309938-65809fe899c7e7d23f3b4563f7fc02b6.jpg?w=735&h=551&r=pad&c=%23f5f5f5

• Advertisement
Advertisement