Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping recommendations.

Options
  • 04-02-2021 11:17pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey, hope this is the right place for this request for suggestions.

I'm trying to ship an 8 pack or cider from Dublin to Canada. Hope to have it by End of April so about 80 days. Only quote I got so far is ~60 Euro. That's a 3-5 day package but I don't mind paying half that to get it here in a month.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

What's the weight?

Try Parcel2go.com/ie for courier quotes.

Fed Ex economy is usually the best best for Canada, average 6 days once you clear customs.

Make sure they take liquids and pressurized containers, lots of carriers dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭VG31

Most couriers will take liquids but alcohol is often prohibited for private shippers. UPS won't accept alcohol. I *think* DHL accept alcohol but you'd want to check that yourself. I'm not sure about FedEx.

Advertisement