Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juul

Options
  • 22-02-2021 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Just found out that they have pulled out of ireland, is there any way of ordering on line?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I don't think many on here were ever a fan of the Juul, never tried it myself but think i would rather buy any other pod system besides. I mean pretty much any other refillable pod will give a better hit, and it'll work out cheaper in the long run. Look at something like the Caliburn G, get a couple 10ml bottles of 6-12mg nic and fill as required, the experience will be much better for less money. Coils will last longer, you get more power/longer battery life and the coils are easy get hold of. Plus you are then open to a much wider range of flavors.

If the Juul is the only one you're interested in, I'm still seeing the pods available on a few Irish sites if you still have the device.

Advertisement