Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorare referral

Options
  • 02-03-2021 3:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

It has taken off insanely in the past week, and the value of cards has literally doubled, if not more in that time.

For you: When you buy 5 new players in the market(must be new signings not resales) you get a free rare card, which honestly has a very very wide range in price. You will see some cards going for €50, others going for €10k.

For me: For referring you, I will also get a rare card - currently trying to build a team for long term instead of short term profits but finding it tough to afford the better players so need to get lucky

https://sorare.com/r/jagum/

***Anyone who is considering joining this site, you really should do so with a referral code(even if it's not mine). ***

Advertisement