Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you going to?

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Lads could anyone help me with getting 2 tickets to a Spurs home game, want to surprise my 8 year old whose birthday is coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mikejo

Hi, I'm in London on 14th Jan with my 11 and 9 year old kids. I would love to bring them to the Spurs V West Brom game. I'd appreciate any advice on how I could get tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭larry1

greenspurs wrote: »
    Home game Vs Woolwich wanderers !!!
    Thank you Santa !!!! ��

i want to book flights for this...

Will it be moved to a 12.30 KO time on Saturday 29th?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

larry1 wrote: »
    i want to book flights for this...

Will it be moved to a 12.30 KO time on Saturday 29th?

Cheers

You'd think so, I hope it's not changed to Sunday though !!!! :eek:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

has anyone brought the kids to WHL

Going to West Brom Saturday, weather and Flu permitting

young lad wants to see about autographs, where is best to hang around to try to get same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Gonna go to Watford game in April. Looking for at least 2 tickets plus a recommendation of where to stay.
    Going over Friday back Sunday afternoon so looking for a place that'd be close to white hart lane and close to entertainment, i.e. On the tube line or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Equium

Got three tickets to the Gent game in Wembley via the general sale this morning. This will be my first Spurs game since I was a kid, so really looking forward to it. Tickets were selling like hotcakes. After about 20 attempts I ended up with three adjacent seats. It seems to be sold out now, although I'm not sure if they were selling any seats in the top tier at all.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Equium wrote: »
    Got three tickets to the Gent game in Wembley via the general sale this morning. This will be my first Spurs game since I was a kid, so really looking forward to it. Tickets were selling like hotcakes. After about 20 attempts I ended up with three adjacent seats. It seems to be sold out now, although I'm not sure if they were selling any seats in the top tier at all.

50k sold, opening up another level apparently, good going considering..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

F.A. Cup game against Wycombe, bringing my daughter to her first Spurs game!

mushykeogh wrote: »
    F.A. Cup game against Wycombe, bringing my daughter to her first Spurs game!

just a tip,

you can get messages posted on the big screen at the match welcoming your daughter etc, dont know how but seen it last week and was disappointed i didnt know as my lad was with me for his first game and his birthday, you can also get a mention in the programme

• Advertisement

has anyone brought the kids to WHL

Going to West Brom Saturday, weather and Flu permitting

young lad wants to see about autographs, where is best to hang around to try to get same

Any luck with meeting any players.

Went to the game Vs Utd a few years back, and met deadly Ledley outside the main entrance ... :D

Any luck with meeting any players.

Went to the game Vs Utd a few years back, and met deadly Ledley outside the main entrance ... :D

yes some great luck

i managed to get 5 mins in the players lounge after the game and got a few autographs,

yes some great luck

i managed to get 5 mins in the players lounge after the game and got a few autographs,

Nice !
    How did you manage that ? :eek:

Nice !
    How did you manage that ? :eek:

by talking pure sh!te to the door man who happened to be a cork man living in london last 30 years, he got me 5 mins, a lovely man who made my sons ( and have to say his daddies) day

by talking pure sh!te to the door man who happened to be a cork man living in london last 30 years, he got me 5 mins, a lovely man who made my sons ( and have to say his daddies) day

:D Brilliant ! Yaa cant bate the Irish ..... :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Looking forward to my first Spurs game next weekend against Everton. We bloody well better win :P

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Hoping to get two tickets for the Millwall cup game. Anyone able to help? For me and my son.
    Thanks if you can, I'd love to see the Lane one last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

flights booked for Bournemouth game - last trip to original WHL - will be emotional

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

Got 2 for the Millwall game.
    Had to queue for an hour but it'll be worth it to see the last ever cup game at WHL.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭YiddoOConnell

V everton on sunday :D,

V Millwall, had to wait an hour but woth for last ever cup tie in old WHL plus for 25 pounds for a east upper where can you go wrong :D,

Hopefully semi final of fa cup :D,

V arsenal (if my 170 lps will cover me :D )

V united (if my 170 lps will cover me :D)

• Advertisement

Going to the game Vs Gooners ....

Surely we cant Fcuk up the last Nth London Derby at the Lane !!!!?!??! Surely .......
    COYS !

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Just booked flights for the Bournemouth game. cap over the wall now. Probably relying on stubhub for tickets, here's hoping.
    See you for a pint Dublin Spur?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Just booked flights for the Bournemouth game. cap over the wall now. Probably relying on stubhub for tickets, here's hoping.
    See you for a pint Dublin Spur?

absolutely - on the 8:20 dub-stansted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

flights booked for Bournemouth game - last trip to original WHL - will be emotional
    Same here Dublin Spur,I'm wondering what we could take away from the Lane as a souvenir,I would like to cut out a square foot of the WHL pitch to take back to Tipperary but would probably get arrested if I did,any ideas?.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Going to the game Vs Gooners ....

Surely we cant Fcuk up the last Nth London Derby at the Lane !!!!?!??! Surely .......
    COYS !
    How can you say you are going when the ticket lottery hasn't even taken place yet?:confused:

tippspur wrote: »
    How can you say you are going when the ticket lottery hasn't even taken place yet?:confused:

i can say it, cos its " Not what you know, Its who you know " ;)

Advertisement