Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Separation for my wife

Options
  • 28-06-2019 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Me and my wife separated today. We’ve been having problems for a while now. We have two kids together. We separated about 3 years ago for a year and ended up getting back together. She got me off the house during this period as we thought we were done and that was it. We got back together almost 2 years ago but we didn’t do anything legally to say we were back together l, I moved in but kept my address at else where. So my question is we’re separating now! Could we go for a divorce now? As technically by law I did not move back in to the family home, and had no letter nothing coming to this home. We’ve been married since 2013

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Hi OP, I've moved your thread to the Separation & Divorce Forum, it's probably better suited than the Weddings forum. Hopefully you'll get some helpful info here.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Dobskidd

Toots wrote: »
    Hi OP, I've moved your thread to the Separation & Divorce Forum, it's probably better suited than the Weddings forum. Hopefully you'll get some helpful info here.

Thank you i couldn’t find the right category

Advertisement