Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attenzione: Insegnanti d'italiano / Italian Teachers

Options
  • 07-02-2012 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭

Posting to this thread is only for those who wish to offer Italian lessons. This is the only place where such advertising is permitted. No email addresses, mobile numbers or other personal details are permitted - if you want someone to contact you, it should initially be via your Boards account.

Only one advertising message is permitted per user. Multiple will result in the user being automatically and permanently banned. Advertising outside of this thread will result in the user being automatically and permanently banned.

Posting a questo thread è solo per coloro che desiderano offrire lezioni di italiano. Questo è l'unico luogo in cui è permesso tale pubblicità. Nessun indirizzo email, numeri cellulari o altri dati personali sono permessi - se volete che qualcuno può contattarvi, deve essere inizialmente tramite il tuo conto su Boards.

Soltanto un messaggio pubblicitario è permesso per ogni utente. Più di questo risulterà con l'utente automaticamente e permanentemente escluso. Pubblicità al di fuori di questo thread risulterà con l'utente automaticamente e permanentemente escluso.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 clape

Private one-to-one/two/three tuitions of ITALIAN Language and Culture in Navan area.
    Experienced Tutor, mother-tongue, in her 30s. Lessons are held in her studio, tailored to suit learner's pace and objectives. Flexible times, ad hoc material provided and easy-going atmosphere. ConTact toDAy For a cHAt through this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sunflower97

Want to learn about Italy, its language and culture in a relaxed atmosphere?

Italian native speaker educated to third level available for Italian classes and grinds in the Greystones area. Can cover conversation and grammar and will tailor classes to individuals or small groups. Please PM me if interested. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sylvie777

Hi, I am Paola and I am graduated in foreign languages, I have been living in Dublin for over seven years and I already gave italian lessons in different ways:normal grammar-lessons or just conversation, people really enjoyed that! If you are interested in picking or emproving your italian, please contact me here, Thanks and have a good day, paola

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paula77

Private one-to-one tuitions of ITALIAN Language in Dublin area. Experienced Tutor, mother-tongue. Master degree in foreign languages living in Dublin for over seven years, I can help you pick the italian language starting from the grammar and I can help those who already know the language by doing conversation on different subjects. Plea. Please contact me here.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ITALIANORAPIDO

Ciao!
    I am a native Italian, a Qualified Teacher and Certified Tutor in Cork with over ten years of both Private and Public Teaching experience in Ireland and Abroad.
    I offer One-to-one, Small Groups and Online lessons to individuals of various ages from diverse backgrounds with different abilities and needs who wants to earn Italian language, both conversation and written.
    Tuition is tailored to the needs of each learner and seeks to help each person achieve their full potential in an enjoyable way,
    so you will easily learn Italian!

I provide much needed help to:

1. Primary, Junior Cert. and Leaving Cert. Students
    2. Accademics
    3. CILS Diploma Cert. Students
    4. Bilingual Children and Adults
    5. Clergy
    6. Special Needs
    7. Business Persons and Professional
    8. Beginners "Italian for your Holiday"

Tuition is provided at a competitive rate and material is in included in the fee.
    Contact me for a quote and have a try, the first hour is FREE!
    NO OBBLIGATION ATTACHED

Thank you for your interest
    Ciao, a presto!

Barbara
    Teacher and Personal Development Tutor

• Advertisement
Advertisement