Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming laptop comparison

Options
  • 05-12-2019 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Morning all. Looking for s bit of advice on two versions of the same machine . One is from littlewoods and the other from komplett. They are basically the same machine and price bar the fact the first one is 16gb ram one. Will be gaming football manager and other types of game and maybe some AAA games. I have never heard or used komplett are they worth using? Or playing it safe with littlewoods? Is the 16gb ram worth it?

Intel® Core™ i7-9750H processor
    16 GB RAM
    256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD
    NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti - 6

Intel Core I5, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive & 128GB SSD, GTX 1660 TI 6GB Graphics, 15.6 Inch Full HD Gaming Laptop - Black

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,132 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Are they the same price?
    Not only has the 1st one double the ram, but it also has a better processor.
    I know which I'd be going for!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

NIMAN wrote: »
    Are they the same price?
    Not only has the 1st one double the ram, but it also has a better processor.
    I know which I'd be going for!

Yea only 40 euro in the difference. My hesitation is it's from komplett and I've never used them before

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Komplett is grand, they used to have small warehouse in Ireland but now everything is dispatched from Netherlands. What is the model/link? What are the prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Komplett is grand, they used to have small warehouse in Ireland but now everything is dispatched from Netherlands. What is the model/link? What are the prices?

Sorry buddy haven't been online.

The below is what I'm referring to. Seems a good deal to me

https://www.komplett.ie/lenovo-legion-y540-15irh-81sx0080mh/80053992/product/9645

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭Homelander

No brainer, first machine has much better processor, double the ram, and a bigger SSD.

• Advertisement
Advertisement