Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WTD: Smart Turbo Trainer

• 30-11-2019 10:16pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looking for one for son. Has to work with Zwift! :)
    Its from Santa so has to be in some decent condition if that makes sense :)

Not looking to spend crazy money, I only do that on myself :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭letape

Hi yop - I listed my Elite Direto on donedeal earlier. Probably more than you want to spend though.

https://www.donedeal.ie/bicycles-for-sale/elite-direto-smart-turbo-trainee/23636947

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

letape wrote: »
    Hi yop - I listed my Elite Direto on donedeal earlier. Probably more than you want to spend though.

https://www.donedeal.ie/bicycles-for-sale/elite-direto-smart-turbo-trainee/23636947

Thanks Sir, but it is. Only 8 so don't want to spend too much in case he gets sick of it.
    At the minute its a fight off for who gets onto my one and Zwift gave me an account for him as he is U12.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

yop wrote: »
    Thanks Sir, but it is. Only 8 so don't want to spend too much in case he gets sick of it.
    At the minute its a fight off for who gets onto my one and Zwift gave me an account for him as he is U12.

I’ve a Tacx smart flow. It works perfectly but the casing around the fly wheel is loose. Needs to proped (I use a dumbbell) and it works fine. Not a santy present but maybe worth a donation to SSF?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭crosswords

I have an Elite Volano B+ Smart Trainer for sale here in the adverts section.

It might be suitable for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,454 ✭✭✭jamesd

I have a tacx vortex smart for sale, only used for winter zwifting as I've a wahoo coming this week.
    As new and I have the box for it too, I'm in county Galway so maybe too far away from you ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭talkabout

jamesd wrote: »
    I have a tacx vortex smart for sale, only used for winter zwifting as I've a wahoo coming this week.
    As new and I have the box for it too, I'm in county Galway so maybe too far away from you ?

If OP not interested I might be, how much you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭H.E. Pennypacker

OP - did you get sorted? I have a Kurt Kinetic Road Machine in VGC if you’re interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,454 ✭✭✭jamesd

talkabout wrote: »
    If OP not interested I might be, how much you looking for?

Sold. Thank you.

Advertisement