Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tacx Satori Trainer

• 27-11-2019 12:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭

Bog standard, not smart.

But, it comes with:

Skewer
    Front wheel block
    Turbo tyre
    ANT+ USB dongle so if you have a power meter you can make this smart and link it to swift!

Looking for 100 euro for the lot

Will add photos later.

Collection from Dublin 16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Actually need to keep the usb dongle, but will take 50 euro for the remainder of the lot.

No offers below that please, I think it's a fair price!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,229 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Do you have a model number for the non-smart Satori? I can only find reviews of the smart version.

Apologies for delay Robert!

I have checked the unit and I can't see anything re: model numbers. I just know it's a 2012-2014 TACX Satori trainer. I seem to remember it was a T18xx or similar, but we no longer have the original box. It's my gf's.

I think Satori became smart and they created a new model name (bluetwist or something?) for the basic smart trainer.

Photo:

497187.jpg

Thanks for the info and the pic. Based on that I think it's a T1856.

I know you said no offers, but as it looks a little rusty... how would €40 grab you?

All surface...I could sand it off.

Having said that, sure! One thing is the little control unit doesn't have the screw for the clamp, but she always clamped it onto the front tyre and honestly constantly screwing it on and off would drive you nuts!

If you're happy with that we can go at 40. Remember it comes with a trainer tyre too.

• Advertisement

Sounds good. PM me your details.

SOLD to RobertFoster!

Advertisement