Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cheap flights

• 05-11-1999 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

anyone know where there is a good place to get cheap flights from usa to ireland. hobbes, you surely know of some.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I don't sorry.

But I recommend you check out http://www.itn.com/ and check out the flight you want then ring a travel agents if they quote you a crazy price mention that you have found a seat using SABRE and list out the flight and price. Amazing how they try to scam you.

I've had some quote me up to double for the exact same seat then when I mention that I can see the seat on SABRE for cheaper they change thier tune. smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

well when do you want to go . where from .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭tarzan

newark,new jersey to shannon
    about the 28th december.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

0 comming back for the big 2k bash well i c if i can find you a flight on a pig transport r somthn . ...

Advertisement