Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

badminton in limerick

Options
  • 26-09-2006 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

h,
    i'm French and I moved to Ireland few months ago. Is somebody could tell me where I could play badminton in Limerick ?

thank you !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Chuchu

Have a look through the pages on this site:
    http://www.badmintonireland.com/

There should be a regional officer for your area listed under the 'development' section at the top of page who you might be able to contact via e-mail or phone. Good Luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 surs

hi there,
    if you want to join our badminton group. Sarah /snip

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

colombes wrote: »
    h,
    i'm French and I moved to Ireland few months ago. Is somebody could tell me where I could play badminton in Limerick ?

thank you !
    Have you played before or a novice looking to start?

The clubs in around who compete in the county leagues are

University of Limerick, in castletroy
    Mungret. in the presentation school on sexton street.

Any of the other competitive clubs are well outside of the city.

Shuttle competed the year before and it is in the school to the left of the presentation.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Mikecondon93

surs wrote: »
    hi there,
    if you want to join our badminton group. Sarah /snip

what club? Do you play in the summer? I played Div 5/6 in Dublin and I have moved to Limerick.......why is there a lack of players during the summer?

Anyone who plays a lot looking to even meetup to play

Advertisement