Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback should show up in Latest Posts

Options
  • 23-01-2020 4:42pm

This forum is hidden away under Talk to... when everyone else uses Topics. And it doesn't show up on users' homepages.

How can people know this is here?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,503 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I just clicked in to here from the main page as it was the latest posted topic.

On mobile.

banie01 wrote: »
    I just clicked in to here from the main page as it was the latest posted topic.

On mobile.

Just checked and I'm the same. Visible on phone.

This thread isn't visible on Desktop, logged in or logged out. For me anyways.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Ads by Google. If people are using "All Topics" as their filter on their homepage, posts in Feedback will be listed in their view of Latest Posts. If people want to provide Feedback to Boards, under Talk To > Boards is the most fitting placement for it. Starting to type Feedback into the search will also present it as a suggestion. There are alternative avenues available too, including social media, an email to hello@boards.ie, or a PM to myself or Niamh.

Hi Ads by Google. If people are using "All Topics" as their filter on their homepage, posts in Feedback will be listed in their view of Latest Posts.

On desktop, this is what I have.

fAOc0EM.png

Posts from here don't show.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

I'm afraid I can't see anything in relation to your account that would prevent Feedback from displaying.

Naturally, if you've only switched to All Topics from Topics as your filter, it might not show immediately as other posts push the Feedback forum ones down the list.

Edit: You are correct in saying that it doesn't display for Logged Out users.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Cato the Elder

Edit: You are correct in saying that it doesn't display for Logged Out users.

Have you logged in with a regular account? It could be that only your admin shows it because feedback doesn't show on this account either.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage must be destroyed.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,485 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've just viewed using my Admin account and a regular account

I can see Feedback items with the Admin account, but not with the regular one

I can see Feedback items in the "My Forums" tab with the regular account though

Advertisement