Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum not displaying last thread.

Options
  • 28-01-2020 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, ever since the last maintenance boards mobile hasn’t been working properly on safari on iOS.
    For instance I know that Hogey posted only 27 mins ago on the fifa thread but when I click onto it I don’t see it.
    Also clicking on either mine or a users “see all posts” gives an error saying cannot be found etc.
    Any ideas?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,860 ✭✭✭gipi

I have similar issue on Chrome tablet today - when I click on the 'last posted time' on a thread, the page refreshes but the thread doesn't open. The thread will only open if I click on the title.

Has happened on several threads across the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

gipi wrote: »
    I have similar issue on Chrome tablet today - when I click on the 'last posted time' on a thread, the page refreshes but the thread doesn't open. The thread will only open if I click on the title.

Has happened on several threads across the forum.
    Do we have any acknowledgement or update from the mods on this?
    The touch version is ridiculously slow.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

There have been issues with the site over the last few days making things very slow, however it should be better now. If you notice anything unusual or broken today please let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭corks finest

There have been issues with the site over the last few days making things very slow, however it should be better now. If you notice anything unusual or broken today please let us know.

All fixed thank you boards

Advertisement