Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Man treated in hospital after injecting himself with own semen

Options
  • 16-01-2019 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

This gave me a bit of a chuckle....18 months!!!

"A 33-year-old man required medical treatment at a Dublin hospital after repeatedly injecting himself with his own semen in an unusual attempt to treat his longstanding lower-back pain.

The man developed a subcutaneous abscess on his right arm, where he had been injecting himself on a monthly basis for 1½ years. A radiograph also revealed emphysema and oedema – excess watery fluid – under his skin"

Can't post links, but copy & paste!

irishtimes.com/news/health/man-treated-in-hospital-after-injecting-himself-with-own-semen-1.3759941

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Smell of Benji off him

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Back pain a trouble????

Then cum in your arm......

Hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brevity

Ewww.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭rgodard80a

Murty201 wrote: »
    "A 33-year-old man required medical treatment at a Dublin hospital after repeatedly injecting himself with his own semen in an unusual attempt to treat his longstanding lower-back pain.

I'd say he also has longstanding wrist pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Sounds like a bit of a wanker to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Just when you thought it couldn't.......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

"The red area spread down his arm and hardened around the entry wound over the course of the next 24 hours, according to the case report."

Bleuuuugh!

Also, wonder how the missus will take to me calling it her "entry wound"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Toxic masculinity again. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Why, in all merciful christ would you do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

jamesbere wrote: »

Especially when he was arching that injured back earlier when knocking one out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

back pain is unknown amongst power bottoms

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Murty201

Here's a link to the source material in the Irish Medical Journal, with photographs of his swellling.....arm!

imj.ie/semenly-harmless-back-pain-an-unusual-presentation-of-a-subcutaneous-abscess

Jsut baffling!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I only hope he heard of some magic serum to cure back pain, but he didn't quite hear...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,221 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Jizzus!

Toxic masculinity again. :mad:

Underrated

Come, in your arm, will cause no harm, put all your back troubles away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Jiz. It's all anyone needs for any back pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Barry Scott's newest product "Jizz and the pain is gone"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 Massiveguganga

He should have boiled the semen before injecting it to kill the germs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,419 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Murty201 wrote: »
    Here's a link to the source material in the Irish Medical Journal, with photographs of his swellling.....arm!

imj.ie/semenly-harmless-back-pain-an-unusual-presentation-of-a-subcutaneous-abscess

Jsut baffling!
    From the above article ...
    This patient’s back pain improved over the course of his inpatient stay and he opted to discharge himself without availing of an incision and drainage of the local collection.

Isn't that what got him into this problem in the first place :D

Poor guy probably isn't very well. It's not something a person would usually think of doing if they were thinking straight. I hope he's okay and doesn't harm himself again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Ah cum on now...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I read it on CureZone!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

In the joy the younger guys mix their semen into their yogurts and will take their friends semen too

They genuinely believe it has the same effect as steroids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

You'd be amazed by the things people show up in A&E with. Missus had to deal with a genius who thought he could stop a fan with his erect penis. That's one that sticks in her mind to this day. Poor chap was in an awful state.

I've heard of heroin addicts who can't get a fix trying this as a sort of desperate last resort. The idea is they might be able to recycle some of the older junk still floating around inside them until they can score a proper hit. Absolutely no idea if it works for them or what the hell it does at all for that matter, but that's the thinking behind it anyway.

I've heard of heroin addicts who can't get a fix trying this as a sort of desperate last resort. The idea is they might be able to recycle some of the older junk still floating around inside them until they can score a proper hit. Absolutely no idea if it works for them or what the hell it does at all for that matter, but that's the thinking behind it anyway.

Horrifying and sad in equal measure. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

I'm working with IV heroin addicts years , both in needle exchange/drug services and homeless services and have never heard of an addict do something like that.

If anything , the concentration would be so small , it wouldn't even cause a positive drug test.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 swaner

Where get such idea?

Advertisement