Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting into overage clubs xD

Options
  • 15-08-2018 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So in the next few months ALOT of my friends are turning 18 and obviously having parties and what not. im not 18 for nearly a year and i dont wanna miss out on all the partying xD

im looking at getting a fake id from either irishfakeid.com or fakeid.co.uk and would like some advice on which particular card i would most likely get away with ... also i dont tend to pass with other peoples id this is my only hope ahaha . any help is appreciated thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

You picked the place with the oldest membership on the irish internet to shill fake ids... How were the results today?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

FakeIDCardsRUs are my personal favourite, can’t tell the difference between them and the real thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Fergal2111 wrote: »
    So in the next few months ALOT of my friends are turning 18 and obviously having parties and what not. im not 18 for nearly a year and i dont wanna miss out on all the partying xD

im looking at getting a fake id from either irishfakeid.com or fakeid.co.uk and would like some advice on which particular card i would most likely get away with ... also i dont tend to pass with other peoples id this is my only hope ahaha . any help is appreciated thanks :)

Sorry bud, nothing illegal please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement