Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Home for Christmas Competition 2018

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Ill be singing Last Christmas, the reason is I just like the song and it always makes me sing out loud

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shivie

Fairytale of New York... Just always loved it

• Registered Users Posts: 30,260 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

For me it's not an overly played song here in Ireland. It's Darlene Love - All Alone On Christmas 
    It's a song that  features in Home Alone 2/Lost in New York. Home Alone was always a big thing for me growing up and always put me in a good mood. 

• Company Representative Posts: 4 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Emily

“Driving Home for Christmas” - Chris Rea

Because the excitement of escaping the City to the countryside back home to family & friends for the festive period.

Happy Christmas  all
    Congratulations you are the winner of our Boards.ie Christmas Caroloke competition! You have been chosen from the draw for the prize of a €100 MasterCard! Please send us a Private Message with your full name and postage details so we can send you out your prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Congratulations you are the winner of our Boards.ie Christmas Caroloke competition! You have been chosen from the draw for the prize of a €100 MasterCard! Please send us a Private Message with your full name and postage details so we can send you out your prize.

Amazing - Happy Christmas and Thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Nuno

Congratulations

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Was delighted to receive the prize last Saturday morning - thanks again!

• Company Representative Posts: 4 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Emily

Was delighted to receive the prize last Saturday morning - thanks again!
    Glad to hear you received it. 

Congratulations and happy New Year!

Advertisement