Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bose QC35 keeps disconnecting

Options
  • 13-09-2020 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi All,

Couldn't find similar thread. My Bose QC35 (2016 purchase), are constantly disconnecting lately. they seem to last longer when using for calls but when I use for spotify, youtube etc I get maybe 5 to 10 seconds then disconnects and sometimes doesnt even reconnect when I try.

I have reset bluetooth, unpaired and paired device again and again and still no improvement.

Same issue when using bose connect app.

Anyone any thoughts? would it be worthwhile going to bose dundrum to see about repair? or better off buying new pair

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,298 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Could be the battery failing after 4 years use. You might want to google 'replacement battery' for your model and see what comes up.

Advertisement