Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for scout neckers from around the country...

Options
  • 01-03-2012 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey Guys n gals,

We have just gotten a new den ( well an old school that needs lots of work!) but we got 5 rooms for our scouts....

We had an idea - we are trying to collect as many neckers/scarves from around the country..... Could anyone spare one for us??? PM for me my address.... I'd love a bit of support...

MG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 sparky20203

Hi MG,

If you pop into the scout shop, or give them a call if your not near Dublin, they could supply you with any neckers you wanted.

-Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 M2

Thanks Brian,

But I thought people might donate a few to us!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Condatis

I was looking at the Scout Shop site and could not see any comprehensive selection of neckerchiefs.

For purely nostalgic reasons I would like to have one for the now defunct 26th Dublin. It was red and green.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Condatis wrote: »
    I was looking at the Scout Shop site and could not see any comprehensive selection of neckerchiefs.

For purely nostalgic reasons I would like to have one for the now defunct 26th Dublin. It was red and green.

i think i may have that, was that Newtown Park? Or maybe Sandycove?

Advertisement