Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RHA TrueConnect

Options
  • 11-09-2020 10:17am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Heard about these following a thread in BA. Thought it best to start one here.

I've been very happy with mine overall, mostly use them for running and a few work phone calls. However, I've been in touch with their customer support recently as the left ear seems iffy - often dead or no light, or a red light despite charging. I had to send pics and all that, sounds like they're going to send a replacement.

There is now a second version and a few Youtube reviews out there. I'm guessing they've tried to address some of the connection issues with the first gen. Tbf, I never had any real ongoing difficulties there.

https://www.rha-audio.com/headphones/wireless/trueconnect-2

Thought I'd see how the rest of ye are getting on if you have them.

Comments

Advertisement