Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Sound Crowd

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Collective Music

Clanket wrote: »
    Looks like the lads are getting back together. Maybe a live gig next Spring sometime

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sound-Crowd-Official/104756009625210

Sweet as :D

Damn, didn't notice there was a second page to this thread. Anyhooo

Yeah great to see ......

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭properbo

Re-up the links??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭waynescales1

Sound Crowd, wow, a blast from the past. Love that this thread started in '05.

4 pages of songs and no one mentions their remix of 4 Rhythm - Maniac? Without a doubt their best ever production.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭TheAsYLuMkeY

For me personally it is this track is my favorite,

Watch the video here from the Olympic starting at 17:30 through to 18:20, hard to get from the Video but this track really ignited the place,

Ahh holy ****, the Olympic was one amazing place, The context that is lost today is that all of the Rave/Dance music/Scene was new and developing at that time which really added to the buzz of it all.

It was a new time of music for a new generation, it was so thrilling and exiting that every night spent at these venues filled something inside you and you felt like you were left wanting until the following week.

The thoughts of missing any of the weekends was unimaginable, at all costs money had to be found to fund the weekends out in the Olympic, Asylum, Sides, Waterfront, Ormond…………. etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭waynescales1

Wish I was old enough for the early / mid 90s club scene. Sound Crowd always makes me think of Pulse 103.2 and Club 106.4 FM.

Wish I was old enough for the early / mid 90s club scene. Sound Crowd always makes me think of Pulse 103.2 and Club 106.4 FM.

Don’t be wishing you were old enough, just enjoy it now for what it is, there are plenty of gigs running always that spin old tunes,

I like some classical music, but I don’t wish I was old enough to have been around in Beethoven’s time!!!

I can enjoy it now in my time for what it is, work it into your generation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭JDxtra

JDxtra wrote: »
    Digging up an old thread here, so apologies - but does anybody know where I can source a physical copy of this?

Soundcrowd - The Singles 1995 to 1995" ?
    This thread reminded me of my earlier post. I ended up with 3 copies of this CD in the end. I guess they are bit like buses.

JDxtra wrote: »
    This thread reminded me of my earlier post. I ended up with 3 copies of this CD in the end. I guess they are bit like buses.

Do buses still come in three’s?

I thought cross city traffic, engine breakdowns, staff not turning in for work to bus depot on time, road works, traffic lights and awkward passengers that had caused that were a thing of the past since there was an app made for smartphone and digital scrolling signs put up on bus shelters?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭Wooderson

I'm after a decent copy of Dream Lover if someone is mad enough to want to sell.

• Advertisement
Advertisement