Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

something digging a home.

Options
  • 14-12-2018 8:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

I noticed stones and earth inside the door of a stable near the corner,i thought some animal was bringing in the earth and stones but the 3rd morning of moving the pile i noticed a large hole in the ground near the corner of the door, it's a good sized hole and from all the piles i removed it must be a good depth, i'm racking my head as to what animal it is, whoever it is has to jump 4 foot to get into the stable, it is surprising as i have dogs in kennels just in the next door,it could be a good place to mount a camara to see the comings and goings, if anyone has ideas as to what animal i would appreciate it.

Comments

Advertisement