Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Razor blades delivered

• 29-11-2018 2:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Anybody remember a tv ad from about a year back, where some Irish company would post shaving razor blades to your house every week, and you pay by standing order? I’ve been trying to find them on Google but having no luck :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

there was one irish lad doing it, but I found him unreliable, there was no actual razor in the first pack and he wouldn't reply to emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭rf1980

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭horseofstone

Hi guys,

Anybody remember a tv ad from about a year back, where some Irish company would post shaving razor blades to your house every week, and you pay by standing order? I’ve been trying to find them on Google but having no luck :(
    Lidl 12 pack 89cent and their really good ones,best value around.why would you want to have them posted to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,450 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

rf1980 wrote: »

Hydra 5's are around the same price. Probably cheaper online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Donie75

+1 I'm a Boldking fan too. Really good product.
    rf1980 wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

Sounds like the most ridiculous idea ever. Why would you want small packets delivered every week? Is it not a dose having to deal with that? Why not just buy a big box and have them there to take from whenever you want it rather than having to wait for the postman before you can shave?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Donie75

I get a delivery of 4 blades every 8 weeks. You can set the frequency when you sign up. I find that always does me fine. I have a buffer of a few blades in case I need to change one quicker but a blade usually does me two weeks and I wet shave 6 days per week.
    The blades have a much bigger gap between them when compared with Gillette. I much prefer them because I never get cuts or razor burn and they don't clog up with hair either.
    D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,450 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

I think blades are very much dependant on skin type.
    Get one that works and stick to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Lidl 12 pack 89cent and their really good ones,best value around.why would you want to have them posted to you.

Betcha your Mrs is in bits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I bought a few packs of blades on eBay from Russia to replace the ones I bought a few years ago.

• Advertisement
Advertisement