Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWF/WWE Hasbro figures

Options
  • 12-10-2018 7:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I am looking for old 1990’s Hasbro figures that people might be selling or throwing out. Please contact me if you have any.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 TwistingJab

Bump. Looking for any old figures you may be looking to be rid of.

One last try at the hope somebody is selling these vintage figures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I know someone who has quite a few. How much are you willing to pay for them? I can ask.

I know someone who has quite a few. How much are you willing to pay for them? I can ask.

Hi there, it all depends, I have some from my youth, my little one just enjoys playing with them and I’m trying to get him the ones I had. If you could ask that would be great, thank you.

Advertisement