Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vtos Need Help ?

Options
  • 29-08-2018 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I’ve applied for a Vtos Course In Journalism. My job closed down about 7 months ago and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to change careers. I’ve already applied for Vtos and have a meeting with the Vtos Coordinator tomorrow. But I’m worried because the head tutor rang and asked was I still interested. Explained I had a meeting tomorrow but she was like while your waiting for Vtos all the fees have to be covered by the term starts. I really don’t have 500+ euro to cough up in 2 weeks and it’s after stressing me out. It’s my first time ever to be on the social welfare and I’m really confused about how it all works. The Vtos Coordinator told me I wouldn’t have to pay fees now the tutor is saying a different thing.

So does anyone know how long you have to wait ? Did you have to pay money before waiting for the Vtos Grant ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,111 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Listen to the coordinator. They are the one deals with social welfare etc..

Enjoy your course.

Advertisement