Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snow Patrol - May Irish Tour

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭ngunners

SUK1FMZUDU

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Got two tickets for Saturday in Cork

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Was being offered unreserved seating in the gods. Messaged the OH to see if that would be OK but got too cute and it timed out on next screen. Searched again - ground, standing. Perfect!

🤪

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Any other codes please?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Eegorbishcan

dots104 wrote: »
    Have a spare code now as my mate got them. SUK1EKBFKK
    Thanks a million for this, worked a treat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭siblers

SUK1C7C2C8

siblers wrote: »
    SUK1C7C2C8

Thanks, but saying no more tickets available for this promotion. Dont know if that means all presale are gone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

antodeco wrote: »
    Thanks, but saying no more tickets available for this promotion. Dont know if that means all presale are gone?

Getting the same myself here,Guess ill have to wait until tomorrow morning. Thanks anyway guys for posting the codes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,242 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Got two tickets for Cork no bother ,seemed surprisingly easy actually .
    The high ticket price may have put people off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 dreamer2009

If anyone has any more codes and not using them then I would be very grateful :)

Annoying this is, I got through to the payment screen and put in my card details. It then went to verified by VISA, and said sit tight, we are securing your tickets, and then it didnt go through :(

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭dots104

Thanks a million for this, worked a treat!

No worries. Happy that it got used

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Annoying this is, I got through to the payment screen and put in my card details. It then went to verified by VISA, and said sit tight, we are securing your tickets, and then it didnt go through :(

That screen doesn't work on Windows machines in my office - had to borrow a mates Mac! Hope you get sorted!

Shlippery wrote: »
    That screen doesn't work on Windows machines in my office - had to borrow a mates Mac! Hope you get sorted!

Did it on my phone as I had issues using Mac! I think it's the wonderful world of Ticketmaster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,428 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Wjhat's the link for the presle?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Might be too late but Spare code here

SUK1DPAD7D

davywalsh7 wrote: »

Seems to be a very slow uptake of tickets in the presale ,lots of tickets available for every venue .

SUK1DPAD7D

This worked for me. Thank you so much!

Seems to be a very slow uptake of tickets in the presale ,lots of tickets available for every venue .

I can't for dublin :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

SUK1DPAD7D

This worked for me. Thank you so much!

No problem. Enjoy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    I can't for dublin :(

Think Dublin only has upper circle left

siblers wrote: »
    Think Dublin only has upper circle left

It does, but Id rather Upper Circle than no tickets at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Derry and Belfast were gone in the blink of an eye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Yes!
    This is what happened me too
    I had front row for Wexford. Went to verified by Visa. Got a message to say it had timed out but the countdown clock was saying 9 minutes remaining :mad:

I luckily refreshed and got 2 more tickets but not front row :(

SUK1EX7L4L

SUK1ET6B4N

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Cork still available

boyznoise wrote: »
    SUK1ET6B4N

Legend! Got two for upper circle finally :D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dmartin22196

Hardly any more codes spare at this rate? Lots and lots of generous people out there.

Circle seats now available for Dublin.
    Looks like they released a few more for Derry too.

Spare code
    SUK1ETD8K6

• Advertisement

Circle seats now available for Dublin.
    Looks like they released a few more for Derry too.

Spare code
    SUK1ETD8K6
    Legend.

Thank you

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Didnt get a chance to log in during work so missed out :( Hopefully i get sorted tomorrow morning

Boom heres another unused code guys 
    [font=sans-serif, montserrat, serif, EmojiFont]SUK1EAPMNK [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 3 antoinette0888

Any chance anyone would have spare code keep missing these i bought cd last night but still no email with code yet

All out of codes now sorry

Never worry it was a long shot anyway thanks

What night are u looking to go? Belfast and Derry r both sold out

Was looking for either derry or belfast

They are both gone, I checked before I stuck up that last code, hope u get sorted 2moro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 zooropa56

SUK1EBB8VV

Tried to get standing tickets for dublin just there and they cant all be gone yet :mad:

Now its coming up sold out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Tried to get standing tickets for dublin just there and they cant all be gone yet :mad:
    I got told only 15 restricted view seating tickets were going on sale for Dublin this morning and none were together.

I'd imagine they sold out to people who bought the album. It was a decent deal really, €11 album and get the right to buy 2 tickets, not surprised it sold out yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Refreshed my comp at exactly 10am, went straight for two tickets (any area)....all sold out. Somethings not right here :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Same thing, on at the dot of ten and told sold out.

Can they sell all tickets on a presale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ricimaki

A few of us were trying to get tickets for Galway. 2 of us got them, but the other 2 didn't. We were all on at the same time. Seemed to sell out very fast. Still available in Kerry though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Refreshed my comp at exactly 10am, went straight for two tickets (any area)....all sold out. Somethings not right here :/
    Something is never right. They should be made put exactly how many tickets are going onsale etc, I've seen Springsteen in Croke Park sell out in less than 3 minutes which is impossible

They sold out nearly all of the tickets in presale ,its the normal practice now.
    Sell them all in presale ,then general sale sells out in seconds and huge hype is created .
    That is what the bands want as they will come back later in the year and play bigger venues and people will rush out to buy.

General sale is a joke for these small events .

Id say there must have been about 10 tickets left onsale this morning. Yea i picked standing first and it came up only circle tickets available . then searched again and got nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭laneykin

Went into a shop this morning to get tickets and as soon as they went on sale at 10am he said they were all gone! So annoyed 😡

• Advertisement
Advertisement