Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Router Settings

Options
  • 17-03-2013 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭

HI, I've joined Sky for their broadband service and I'm regretting it already. My old ISP cut me off as soon as they knew I was joining sky despite me having paid for a whole month. The sky order has taken 6 weeks and now I have no router till Tuesday and they refuse to give me the router settings.

Does anybody have the ISP router login settings that I can use with my old router so that I have some internet for the weekend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Harry Deerpark

I think you need the Sky hub to extract your login username and password. I'm using my Zxyel router with Sky, but I had to use the hub to get it.

I'll send you a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Harry Deerpark

Actually, you sent me a private message earlier. Did I reply?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭Joe Hart

I got it, cheers. Looks like I'm out of luck then.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 codod

Hi there,

Does anyone know if the wifi settings for Sky Broadband in Ireland are available. I prefer to use my own Asus router for greater range within the house.

thank you

Advertisement