Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lerma is 6 cards. Apparently there has been 10 cards and one in squad battles. So you can still do him I think?

I think I seen there is 5 more to be gotten at least so I have 2, just do the sbc and that's up to 3 so 3 more and I'm good to get him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

How the team looks now

IMG-20181218-235209.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

How the team looks now

IMG-20181218-235209.jpg

Very nice.
    Neymar really is brilliant year. I had his toty card last year and loved it. I might give Hazard a rest and bring in Neymar.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Will I get the highest price for an icon on Thursday or Friday in prep for weekend league?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Kimbot wrote: »
    ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Think he might be six, not sure how many cards have come up so far because I haven't been keeping track knowing I only really wanted lerma

Sure I'll see how I get on :)

Just bought Willian and Sanchez and put them in there. Left bailly in as he has done really well for me so far. I'll give them a bash tomorrow.
    I rotate my cms alot so might just settle now haha

Yeah keep baily beside him, you should see a big upgrade from the two lads you had.

Other than that your team looks pretty decent ya may be better off using the rest of your coins to try trade for a while to build up a little kitty to do bigger upgrades next

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

This is my current team, need to upgrade RF, hoping for a Robben Flashback or a TOTOW, might save up for Ballack to take the CM spot and sit back. Next purchase is IF Werner, Bundesliga player last three days in Futmas, guess today they might do a different league instead

Sub's are; Fahrmann (RTTF), Tah (RTTF), Guilavogui, Sancho (POTM), Coman, Werner, Zakaria, Thiago, Kimmich, Muller, Saracchi, and Akanji

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Depends on the icon. Prices will be down a bit because of Rio costa being cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I would of done Costa only for I did Firmino

Anyone used Stoichkov’s prime.
    Debating if I’d use Zola for his card if it needed one. 3*weak foot though.

Anyone here got Son? He worth doing? Would only be on 7 chem and would be replacing Bale. Not sure it's worth it.

Edit: did him anyway, cost me 43k. Hopefully no decent icons come out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Yeah keep baily beside him, you should see a big upgrade from the two lads you had.

Other than that your team looks pretty decent ya may be better off using the rest of your coins to try trade for a while to build up a little kitty to do bigger upgrades next

I catch ya some stage your online and you can give me a few pointers with trading cos I'm fairly lost when it comes to that :) 52k at the moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I have 7 Fut Swap cards at the moment and will have 8 if I complete the SBC. I know there's one available for Squad Battles so that'd bring me to 9. Will I be able to get the 12 for the 100k pack by next week?

I have 7 Fut Swap cards at the moment and will have 8 if I complete the SBC. I know there's one available for Squad Battles so that'd bring me to 9. Will I be able to get the 12 for the 100k pack by next week?

What's the one for squad battles? I haven't gotten one from sb yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

According to this, there have been 11 released so far so yeah, 3 more to go.

The 11 includes the ones in the weekly objectives and squad battles this week.

Kimbot, you won’t get the one from squad battles until the rewards are given Sunday night, you need to finish silver 3 or higher.
    It’s very easy do, I think 3000 to 4000 points gets you silver 3

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

It's this week so you have time to get it by midnight sunday.

Haven't been on the console this week but I read you get a Fut Swap player if you finish Silver 3 or higher in SB.

Hogey007 wrote: »

Kimbot, you won’t get the one from squad battles until the rewards are given Sunday night, you need to finish silver 3 or higher.

https://twitter.com/helmardesigns/status/1069310991366787072?s=21

Thanks for that, I normally finish elite 3 or gold 1 but prob only go gold 3/2 this week cos I played feck all.

Hogey007 wrote: »

https://twitter.com/helmardesigns/status/1069310991366787072?s=21

Cheers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Rivaldo, Roy Keane and Crespo will be the coming icons according to leaks.

Rivaldo, Roy Keane and Crespo will be the coming icons according to leaks.

Meh. I would have loved Rivaldo but that 2* weak foot.

• Advertisement

Crespo was absolutely lethal last year. If he doesn't require an icon I recommend him to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

TOTW
    DuybjLvVYAAmS9h.jpg

nevelator wrote: »
    TOTW
    DuybjLvVYAAmS9h.jpg

Fabinho in there!! Very nice looking selection.

If only I’d played weekend league last week

I coulda had a brand shined new Danny ings tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Kimmich in there as well....if we get any sort of good, high-rated futmas card, his regular gold might surely see a nice rise as he’s out of packs etc.

Kimmich in there as well....if we get any sort of good, high-rated futmas card, his regular gold might surely see a nice rise as he’s out of packs etc.

I picked up a couple of Jerome boatengs at 38k as it was guaranteed either Kimmich or Alaba would in totw, hoping that when people get their red picks tomorrow they look for boateng too for perfect link.

I'll take Messi or Griezeman tops or at a stretch Fabinho or Jesus.
    Discard all the rest really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Think I'll pick up fabiniho just to get closer to a full colour team, will his normal card go up in price now? Might sell him off now

Roy keane prime sbc

Lacazette futmas player, same requirements as the firmino one I think

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Another update, these guys love their updates, pity they fix nothing

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ooooooh, Prime Keane?

Really bloody tempted by that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement