Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disappointing rat shooting

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭minktrapper

Excellent stuff Kran. I wonder what was it about the pallet that they liked.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Kran

Excellent stuff Kran. I wonder what was it about the pallet that they liked.
    I’d say they liked the safety off it, nothing bigger than them could pass through it so they assumed they were safe.

Kran wrote: »
    I’d say they liked the safety off it, nothing bigger than them could pass through it so they assumed they were safe.

Until you appeared.ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mylo10

Great stuff. It's fun. Glad you got it all sorted. Keep us posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭worded

Let us know how you get on throughout the year. Better than watching tv.

On the subject of all things rats ...

This is a very funny film I saw years ago about some quirky Spanish nuns who take a vow of humiliation so one of them is called Sister Sewer Rat

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Habits

I’d anyone finds a stream link pls post it

Thanks

• Advertisement

Just wondering how the opening poster is getting on with the rats.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭tikkamark

I was reading all the posts on this thread it’s actually quite an interesting read,I’m on the same boat as the op myself I’ve just got the air rifle a month and mad to knock a few rats

What kind of rifle did you get.

Advertisement