Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend a website for thank you cards

Options
  • 10-12-2018 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good website for thank you cards where the quality was good?
    I got baby cards done a few years ago by clevercards.ie and the photo didn't come out very well.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

73trix wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good website for thank you cards where the quality was good?
    I got baby cards done a few years ago by clevercards.ie and the photo didn't come out very well.

thanks.

I got baby cards done by optimalprint.ie last year and I couldn’t fault the quality

• Registered Users Posts: 5,075 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

we used thankyoucards.ie

Great quality

• Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭ec18

snapfish and photo box do them as well and you can usually get a decent discount on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

we use vistaprint and find them very good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

We used photobox.ie for our wedding album, wall prints and thank you cards, and i can't fault them. They periodically do sales (actually pretty regularly) where you can get up to 50% off so it's worth waiting if there's no offer on at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Sleepymooncards.ie are very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭Gatica

Have used Vistaprint, and found the quality to be very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

We used photobox.ie for our wedding album, wall prints and thank you cards, and i can't fault them. They periodically do sales (actually pretty regularly) where you can get up to 50% off so it's worth waiting if there's no offer on at the time.

Have my album with photo box too on your recommendation and it's great. Got my invites and thank you cards with optimal print, I'm very happy with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭tobdom

jlm29 wrote: »
    I got baby cards done by optimalprint.ie last year and I couldn’t fault the quality

+1 for Optimalprint
    They also seem to be very well priced and sales on a lot of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭solerina

Vistaprint are excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

tobdom wrote: »
    +1 for Optimalprint
    They also seem to be very well priced and sales on a lot of the time

+2 for optimalprint, used them for mine, was great value for money and decent quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Sausage dog

We used Optimal, very pleased with quality & delivery only took two days.

Advertisement