Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help on Bands - The Suite, Long Time Coming, Traffic

Options
  • 20-07-2017 7:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi
    Have it down to 3
    Would love some honest input from people
    Our day is about the music so we want to make the right choice
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

Bannergal wrote: »
    Hi
    Have it down to 3
    Would love some honest input from people
    Our day is about the music so we want to make the right choice
    Thanks

I've been to a few weddings with Traffic and I never left the floor like lots of the guests. I've never heard of the other two bands.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Bannergal

I've been to a few weddings with Traffic and I never left the floor like lots of the guests. I've never heard of the other two bands.

Thank you ticking clock for your reply

What my concern about Traffic is, they play in different bars around the area so I can't find anything on you tube that sells them to me as a wedding band

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Went to see Long Time Coming recently at a bar and they were really underwhelming. They looked fantastic online and got great reviews but I think it may have been the bars sound system that let them down. We met another couple at it and they left after about 45 mins.

They look really good online in there videos so i might give them a second chance. Haven't seen the other two.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 getyourgun

duffman13 wrote: »
    Went to see Long Time Coming recently at a bar and they were really underwhelming. They looked fantastic online and got great reviews but I think it may have been the bars sound system that let them down. We met another couple at it and they left after about 45 mins.

They look really good online in there videos so i might give them a second chance. Haven't seen the other two.

I think we met you at the same pub duffman :)

We actually did see them again and booked, they are very good. good luck with the rest of your planning

• Registered Users Posts: 1 irishinlondon

Hi

What band did you decide on? Long time coming look great on their videos but now I'm unsure after reading the comments. Planning from UK so I cant go view any showcases

Any recommendations appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭funnyname

Highly recommend these guys

https://www.alternativeweddingband.ie
    Hi

What band did you decide on? Long time coming look great on their videos but now I'm unsure after reading the comments. Planning from UK so I cant go view any showcases

Any recommendations appreciated

Advertisement