Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips OneBlade

Options
  • 15-08-2018 9:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

Does anyone use a Philips OneBlade for shaving or trimming?

Im not one who likes having a wet shave or using a bulky shaver as they give me a rash.

Im looking to order a Philips OneBlade but would like some opinons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Does anyone use a Philips OneBlade for shaving or trimming?

Im not one who likes having a wet shave or using a bulky shaver as they give me a rash.

Im looking to order a Philips OneBlade but would like some opinons.

I'm getting one fpr crimbo so will let you know in a couple weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Ronanc1

I use one when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to use my DE razor. I kind of call it the weed wacker as it chomps through stubble and beard fluff very easily though it makes a bit of a mess due to the action of the blade. It sprays cut hairs all over the place even if you're doing it over a sink bowl so be prepared for hair to be on your shelf/toothbrush etc and anything else near by. It's very quick though which is a positive and gives a decently close shave though nothing compared to a manual razor and shaving cream. Blades I tend to find last quite long too and charge lasts for ages also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭ARNOLD J RIMMER

I picked it up in August and haven’t looked back

Advertisement