Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curry's Black Tag Sale

Options
  • 01-07-2020 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Hi

I've been watching an item on Currys and they have included it in their black tag sale but the price isn't changed.

Do places just get away with this all the time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

Hi

I've been watching an item on Currys and they have included it in their black tag sale but the price isn't changed.

Do places just get away with this all the time?

I have been watching a TV and has gone up in price for black tag event

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭0xzmro3n4y7lb5

steven087 wrote: »

That's just crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

steven087 wrote: »

It's always worked that way. Hmv were the worst for it. Would have a 50% sales and mark all the prices up by 40% day before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

That's Currys for you.

Same for DFS, Carpet right and many others

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

The cheapest time to buy a tv will be March-May and maybe post xmas sales. This has always been the case. Old stock needs to go for new models around this time, These tag events, last minute sales are rarely actually good value, they just want to get interest. They’ll jam a price of a model you’ve never heard or can compare against a competitor and reduce it but in reality it’s rarely a bargin worth talking about

• Advertisement
Advertisement