Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pleasure shooting with ye, see you in a year

Options
  • 20-02-2006 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Sadly the UCD IV (well done guys great shoot) was my last IV (for a while anyhow, might do a masters yet!):eek:

I won't be at any of the last few shoots as i'll be in New Zealand....
    Its been a great few years of competition and craic and i'll be back as a guest when i get back in a year!

I'll keep you posted on archery and life on the other side of the globe and i hope to see good things happening for the sport in Ireland while i'm away!

i hope the season finishes well for you all and the scores continue to rise next year... (take advantage of the IAAAs student membership and go to the Hans Blum training ask anyone who goes its well worth it and enjoyable :D )

Good luck to all in exams n projects n i'll see you in a year... :v:

P.S. Thanks to the DIT guys for the Ruck Sack!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭thesage

Best of luck! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

Happy trails man, keep us posted on your progress :)

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭toxof

Hey, the ruck sack is also from the guys in Bolton street (Non-archery college friends)

Hope you and Louise have a great time traveling around the world.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Best of luck and enjoy your travels. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭MicS

Good luck to you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement