Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UL intervarsity

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Rizz0

Well "muffin" took off fairly fast. it there anyone in DIT who still calls you by your real name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭toxof

By real name do you mean Stud Muffin Or Arse muffin
    Not just plain old muffin

Its a shame too. i think it really get his character across to people who dont know him

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Blind man

nope everbody archery related knows me as muffin.
    some how i don't tink that asking my classmates to call me muffin is the safest ting to do. theres a lot of culchies in that class. could be a wee bit endangering to my general state of health.
    plus micks in my class and he knows me as muffin but you don't see him callin me it in class so you see were im coming from.

are you trying to say that i have some kind of arse fetish or something.

No.
    *cough..yes..cough*

i don't like these insinuations.

You could be damaginging my charactoe resulting in a loss of income over a three month period.

I think i have a strong case for recooperations.

Heh rizzo u going to limerick. Seens as this is a ul thread in the first place

i am indeed going to limerick. mwahaha:D

i don't follow the whole mwhahahah thing at the end there.

Have you got some devilish plan that your going to release on the poor unsuspecting population of limerick and that is causing unsurmounted amounts of hidden glee.

(gotta go pub time) talk to ya later

The pub eh? mwahaha:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 hotshot

I bloody hope were not goung to lImerirck for two days, who the hell wants to stay in Limerick for more than necessary.

And wahts this Muffin about too many cluchies in our class, if you wana say it say it out proper.........................Mullingar is a bloody whole which noman should ever have the pain of passing through, or living in!!! I don't care, but im sure that bernard may have something to say! Hummmmmm........maybe we should slag off Limerick!?

And ill bloody pick on Pinky (Muffins icon) as much as i want......the little...........

i didn't mean mullingar as such but now that u mention it...............

Muffin, you live near Kilcock. Thats worse than being from Limerick.

And before you start slagging off Leixlip, what ever you have to say about the place I agree.

hows that worse then feckin limerick. the last drive by shootin in kilcock was back in the days of horses and carts.

(before any body says it yes it probably technically was a ride by shooting.)

That was two weeks ago.

The first car only entered Kilcock on friday..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 hotshot

It entered it but it didn't stop........the driver just put the foot down to get out just as quick!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

So what's these here competition details?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Turin

Lads what's the story for times on saturday??? I don't know if DIT are going down on friday or Saturday but the first bus that goes down is at 7.30 on saturday morning, but depending on trafic we would be lucky to get down by 11.30.

The DCU team was wondering if you could push the start time for the second group back to around 12 or so??? Just to be sure that the dublin teams are able to make sure we make it down in time for the start???

Cheers!!

and before any one points it out I know that i did not spell traffic properly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

Will talk to the lads at training tonight, and see what the official story is with pushing the starting time back.

You could just get the train, or stay overnight, you bunch of cheap bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Aryzel

8:30 train from heuston gets into limerick at 10:55 (in theory) which aside from cost should be fine.

• Advertisement

Has nothing to do with being "cheap bastards" their are some of us who actually work for a living who cant make it down friday night!!!!

some of us who actually work for a living who cant make it down friday night!!!!
    Im just going to subltely note that I match neither of those descriptions. I am however a cheap bastard. I blame society

Hey Ewen, did you get the tropheys sorted out.
    How many are there and for what classes?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Yeah we still owe ya for them Ewan. I'll pay for it myself. Don't think the club chequebook's gonna turn up anytime soon. Feh.

I think we'll be grand with the times as they are.
    There's early enough trains. Probably gonna get the 7am from Dublin. Makes it less stressful etc etc.

Gonna be in the same place as always?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

Ive no idea regards the trophies, I just collect the money and pass it on to the powers that be, Im the captain / webmaster, this french dude called Yann does most of the organising.

AFAIK we got the trophies sorted, my plan to use the money to start a new life in Mexico was voted down. Oh well.

Advertisement