Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vega Target Faces

Options
  • 12-09-2003 10:48pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭

So what's peoples opinions on Vegas?

We've been shooting on them recently in the club.

What's the opinion on using them in competition? Anyone ever do so? Should we let them be used in Inter-Varsities?

I wouldn't have anything against them personally but I'm not sure if I'd be confident enough to risk not shooting under 6 in a round.

Damn exams and breaks from shooting. :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Aryzel

Bolger from DIT shot a vegas at the UCD intervarsity the year before last, thats only time they have been used as far as i can remember, but i don't mind anyone using them if they want,

but i wouldn't used them in a competition, they can be useful to practice on, makes you keep up your focus, but i need every point i can get at a competition :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Sounds familiar...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭shock

i'd be quite happy for people to use vegas sin competition so long as no one makes me use em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Turin

I have to agree with Shock here! I would be quite happy to shoot at 120's at 10 meters!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭shock

turin,
    I wasnt saying that i would like to shoot at a target so easy you couldnt get below 8 on it , i was saying that i would not have a problem with others shooting on vegas but i do not think that i am good enough to shoot on them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement