Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

get out your breakfast-rolls

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,833 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

cantdecide wrote: »
    Every society and economy needs builders and developers - it's a vital function. No one has lost more than builders and ordinary tradespeople who simply pursued a fruitful career path in exchange for their contribution to society (ie what everyone aspires to do). As an orphan of that industry (who lives his parents whom also lost their livelihood in the crash), I can assure you that nobody is pleased about the world we find ourselves in today and history repeating itself due to political failure.

Great bunch of lads, all we want are hastily built sub standard fire traps.

Priory Hall Part Deux...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Lt Dan wrote: »
    It would be fitting if we reconstruct part of the Spire with a big statute to the "great man". Or many a glow in the dark statute place in the Liffey were once our beloved millennium clock once lay? St Luke's could be turned into a shrine.

No need for any of that needless waste of money, all he wants is your no 1 for the Park

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Neyite wrote: »
    Oh excellent!

Looking forward to losing the run of myself since I must have been one of the few saps that missed it the first time around. McMansion here we come!!

You and me both!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭Lt Dan

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    Fine Gael are no fun in comparisson.

Nah,the Party of Law and Order, the Party who cheerish bowing to the Queen (lovely lady she is and all of that)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭Lt Dan

No need for any of that needless waste of money, all he wants is your no 1 for the Park

:D

Ah , but, Presidency is only for 7 years, maybe 14. Statutes might be forever. Imagine when he dies, the rows of flowers that would be laid around the Spire.lol

Bertie for President so

Up Fianna Fáil, Up Dev, Up the Republic

• Advertisement
Advertisement