Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scary man with cats

Options
  • 28-04-2004 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

not really paranormal, more weird than anything else.

at XX highfield park in dundrum there is a crazed old man, looks about 58 who keeps cats.

last week at about 2:30 on a friday i saw him out in his front lawn under a bush chasing a cat. and on a seperate occasion i saw him walking round his living room with a big fat bong!

should i ask him if he needs help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Originally posted by Superman
    not really paranormal, more weird than anything else.

at 59 highfield park in dundrum there is a crazed old man, looks about 58 who keeps cats.

last week at about 2:30 on a friday i saw him out in his front lawn under a bush chasing a cat. and on a seperate occasion i saw him walking round his living room with a big fat bong!

should i ask him if he needs help.

Well, if anyone can help him out, surely it's got to be you Superman. ;)

And the rest of the Justice League while you're at it.

Sorry I can't be more helpful

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

crazy cat guy lol probably lost it years ago:confused: i saw a programme where these people helped a guy like that he had old newspapers and food all over his house and cat **** they cleaned it out but then he died

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

God being a crazy "cat man" or "cat ladie" is my number one ambition for my later life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

He like Cats that not that strange

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah there used to be a guy like that in my neighbourhood. Every said he was a vampire cuz he would stay in the whole day and only come out at night. He would cut his grass at like 4am. His house looked fairly run down and all the windows were always blocked out., vampire definetly!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement