Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails, spider webs in the sky

Options
  • 18-04-2004 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

Anybody know anything more about this?

I came across this link (http://www.citiesoflight.net/Skylinks.html) while googling.

"Near the day of the Great Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky."
    ~~pre-Columbian Hopi prophecy

The inside military codeword for the pilots who man the planes that spray the chemtrails is
    "Sky Spiders"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

Just thought id add that it totally reminds me of the smoke planes from the the second renaissance part II in the animatrix. I wonder did the Watchowski bros get their inspiration from the chemtrail "sky spiders". Seeing as they are signs of world war 3 in both the watchowskis' fiction and real life.

Thats probably not relevant but **** it, i thought i'd throw it in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

Yes, I've read some articles on this subject. If any part of it is true then it is utterly alarming. I read a report from a farmer who got some of this "chem trail" stuff sent to a lab for testing. They found 13 (I think) carcinogens in this substance. This was being sprayed over the farmers house apparently!

Theories abound on this one. I'll look for a few and post them here.

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Originally posted by ThrAx
    "Near the day of the Great Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky."
    ~~pre-Columbian Hopi prophecy

The inside military codeword for the pilots who man the planes that spray the chemtrails is
    "Sky Spiders"

Purification... As in Apocolypse? O_o If so, I'm getting scared...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Dunno 'bout Purification and the Apocalypse... but it's well known that the US Military sprayed chemicals on it's own cities in the 60's and 70's to gauge the effect of a chemical attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I love when the phrase "it's well known that....." is used because it means nothing.
    The U.S. used to spray chemicals on it's own cities? Where? What chemicals?

Has it escaped anyone's attention that civilian aircraft produce this vapour as well?
    Somehow I doubt vapour trails have a 'codeword' (why the hell would they)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Proof?
    "All living things have an etheric field, a luminescent energy around their bodies, including you....Unbelievably, you can use this energy to make clouds disappear. Choose a small cloud first, start scanning it with your eyes from left to right, and up and down, focus on breaking the cloud up with your mind. It will seem to disappear as you focus, re adjust your eyes and keep the process up. WOW, you have just made your first cloud disappear. Show all your friends your new magical powers. This is etheric FREE energy...more later. This will work on all clouds except chemtrails. Thus, Proving chemtrails exist. No conspiracy that they exist. "

Are they having a laugh here or what :dunno: ?

Just finished off my third cloud there! :)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

MeatProduct, you couldn't possibly station yourself off the west coast there and disperse all the clouds passing your way.
    We just had a hailstorm here and could do with your help.

Originally posted by Sleipnir
    I love when the phrase "it's well known that....." is used because it means nothing.
    The U.S. used to spray chemicals on it's own cities? Where? What chemicals?

Has it escaped anyone's attention that civilian aircraft produce this vapour as well?
    Somehow I doubt vapour trails have a 'codeword' (why the hell would they)

Regular planes produce EXAUST fumes. The chemtrails i'm talking about are from military craft designed for the sole purpose of spraying the chemicals. If you look at any photo of chemtrails you notice that they don't just fly past leaving a single trail, rather, they zig zag across the sky so as to cover as much of it as possible with chemtrail. Also the chemtrails stay in the sky for far longer than any exaust fumes. I just wish I knew what the **** the chemtrails are for.

Originally posted by ThrAx
    I just wish I knew what the **** the chemtrails are for.
    Well they're not there for the benefit of humanity, you can be sure of that.

Nick

• Advertisement

AEROSOL OPERATION CRIMES & COVER-UP There are some good pictures of chemtrails towards the bottom of this site.

Chemtrail Tracking Group Has a picture showing the difference (in appearance) between a contrail and a chemtrail. Has some good info and links.

Heres something interesting:
    mega2a.jpg
    These photos show once again emissions which extend across the entire wingspan, and consequently they can not emanate solely from the engines of the aircraft, which in this case are rear mounted (tentatively identified as a MD80, a derivative of the originally identified McDonnell Douglas DC9; further identification assistance has been provided by a pilot of 10000 hrs military, civilian, and commercial time). The reader will also note again a distinct pinkish coloration in the emissions, which is even more visible in the original photos. These photographs are the fourth case presented of wingtip to wingtip aerial spraying in the United States, and as captured on film by three independent photographers in separate locations. These photographs were taken with a lens with an effective focal length of 1200mm (4 feet), as described on the web page "How to Photograph a Chemplane" on www.carnicom.com. Upon additional questioning with the photographer, the trails shown in these photographs were designated as persistent, they extended from horizon to horizon (east to west), and they resulted in additional cloud cover in combination with the heavy activity over Santa Fe on Nov 30 1999. Insufficient data was collected by the photographer to allow a photogrammetric estimate of the altitude of the aircraft.

And the link

Theres a very intersting idea on the forum here suggesting links between UFO "Angel Hair" and chemtrail "Spider Webs" as due to their remarkable similarities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

That picture is bull****. I assume you know nothing about fluid dynamics / aerodynamics. If you educated yourself on the basics your argument would be more believeable. The picture above is entire possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Also it's not very "paranormal" surely this belongs in skeptics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

shut yur face dave, I think its deadly:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

I would tend to agree with dave here this isnt really paranormal as it seems to be that these chemtrails are produced from some-sort of air-craft, US Army or not, there seems to be a reasonable scientific explanation of their production in the links given therefore it is hardly paranormal
    Meatproduct I appreciate your enthusiasm but please keep your threads on topic.
    Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement