Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney World Orlando Tickets

Options
  • 27-05-2019 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone who where to get the best price for tickets to Disney World Orlando. Is there student deals also?

Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

IrishGaz wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone who where to get the best price for tickets to Disney World Orlando. Is there student deals also?

Thanks.:)

Are you travelling with kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishGaz

HI,

It is for a group of people going from ages 22-40. I'm not going but my daughter is one of them so just seeing for her best options. They have their flights and accom.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

IrishGaz wrote: »
    HI,

It is for a group of people going from ages 22-40. I'm not going but my daughter is one of them so just seeing for her best options. They have their flights and accom.

Thanks.

Some of the hotels will offer good deals to residents. Out from that I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishGaz

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Got my tickets with Attraction Tickets and found them grand to deal with,with no issues.

Not sure about any students deals,think its just kids or adults prices.

Make sure to get your tickets before you go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Got my tickets with Attraction Tickets and found them grand to deal with,with no issues.

Not sure about any students deals,think its just kids or adults prices.

Make sure to get your tickets before you go.
    Good forum here for all the info https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭twomonkeys

https://www.attractionticketsdirect.ie/

Moat people buy from here. We got our tickets in the post within a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭ad1234

HI were new to this so was wondering if anyone has any advice... going on the 31st of dec for 8 days... thing is the agency only wants to sell us disney park tickets. they say the best deal they can do is 5 day passes for disney parks... is it possible to get a mixture of park tickets spread out in some sort of a flexi pass, has anyone done this before?
    thanks for the help!

Advertisement