Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIN a Beats Wireless Speaker System and get set for Darkness Into Light!

Options
  • 24-04-2015 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi everyone,

Darkness Into Light, a fantastic fundraising event for Pieta House which we're proud to support, is two weeks away! It’s a nationwide 5km run/walk (or whatever you fancy!), which commences at 4.15am on Saturday 9th May and takes the participants, literally, from the darkness of the early morning to the light of day.

#DIL2015 is the biggest yet, with 80 venues across Ireland and overseas taking part - we can’t wait to take part and join thousands of other people, and hope you do as well.

Have you chosen a venue and registered yet? You can sign up online by clicking here.

To mark #DIL2015, we’re giving away a Wireless Beats By Dr.Dre Speaker system to one lucky winner.

DIL%20Boards%20comp%20Beats_zps9la06l6s.jpg

To enter – Just leave a comment below telling us what venue you’ll be taking part in on May 9th.

This competition closes next Friday, 8th May, and the winner will be chosen randomly as per our T&C's.

Don’t forget – Register for Darkness Into Light 2015 by clicking here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Tec Diver

I'll be running in Phoenix Park. Just hope I can stay awake for my son's first communion later in the day :-)

Eoin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

I'll be doing in the Phoenix park. Gonna be dying as our Badminton party is the Friday night. 

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Hi everyone,

Darkness Into Light, a fantastic fundraising event for Pieta House which we're proud to support, is two weeks away! It’s a nationwide 5km run/walk (or whatever you fancy!), which commences at 4.15am on Saturday 9th May and takes the participants, literally, from the darkness of the early morning to the light of day.

#DIL2015 is the biggest yet, with 80 venues across Ireland and overseas taking part - we can’t wait to take part and join thousands of other people, and hope you do as well.

Have you chosen a venue and registered yet? You can sign up online by clicking here.

To mark #DIL2015, we’re giving away a Wireless Beats By Dr.Dre Speaker system to one lucky winner.

DIL%20Boards%20comp%20Beats_zps9la06l6s.jpg

To enter – Just leave a comment below telling us what venue you’ll be taking part in on May 9th.

This competition closes next Friday, 8th May, and the winner will be chosen randomly as per our T&C's.

Don’t forget – Register for Darkness Into Light 2015 by clicking here!

Maynooth:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

I'll be doing in the Phoenix park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

I will be doing Phenoix Park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭LoopyL

Doing it in Galway and collecting my tshirt this evening at the pre-registration in the corbett court shopping centre. 

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mcguink86

Skerries :-) can't wait!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tink2

Will be doing Marlay Park 38 weeks pregnant!!! Think it might help bring on labour!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

I'll be running in Phoenix Park!

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

Phoenix Park Baby!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Phoenix Park

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

[font=hypatia-sans-pro, 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Darkness Into Light Navan[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

Mullingar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭FluffyAngel

Cork......like

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭flazio

I'll be at one of the new venues for this, Ballinasloe. 

Bray last year and over to the other side of the country to run Sligo this year :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll be volunteering as a steward at this one, in the Phoenix Park, best of luck to all running!

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

Phoenix Park!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

Looking forward to the Phoenix park run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

Phoenix Park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,730 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Malahide

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

Cork city.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Phoenix Park

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Will be walking (strolling) in Ennis - running is a bit too energetic at that hour:o

Such a worth while cause and a fantastic organisation I'm normally a very lazy individual but this is the one event that gets me off my ass:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jonathan54321

I will be ready to run at the phoenix park :)
    I only live 5 min away

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shivie

Malahide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭gipi

I'll be (sleep)walking in Drogheda on May 9th!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭opus

The one in UCC for me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭green123

running in Phoenix Park

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement