Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastering rates

Options
  • 20-08-2016 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

I'm very interested to find out what plasterers rates are these days on a new build. How much per m2 for external scud, scratch and nap finish. How much per m2 for internal sand and cement float finish and how much per m2 for skimming. All of the above paid through the openings to allow for beeding and reveals. Any info greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭delfagio

Your talking approximately 18Euro/m2 for sand cement scud, scratch and finish coat and approx 5Euro/m2 for skim coat.

However this might be a guide for you, plasterers would generally price the job on how long it will take them not really per m2

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

where are in the country and how far your travelling has an impact here.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ALANC81

Thanks lads. It would be local lads. €5 per m2 for skimming surly that doesn't allow for internal sand and cement float finish?

Allow 18Euro/m2 for internal sand and cement scud, scratch and finish inside also. It's basically the sand procedure as external except a skim coat layer is then added internally.

As I said before this would be giving you a guide for the price, it's more a plasterer prices the job as a whole package on how long it will take him, how many guys he needs, etc and as Bryan mentioned you location could have a factor in the price also.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ALANC81

Thanks a lot for the info lads it's just what I was looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Hatamoto

I know the price above at 18 euros a msq is over a year old.

Does it include materials? I'm assuming they are seperate?

Hatamoto wrote:
    Does it include materials? I'm assuming they are seperate?

Yes the costs I mentioned would be labour only and excludes materials.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,806 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Guys I've a 2000 sqft house in Dublin to be plastered inside and outside

Any guess on total cost ?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mickeyodee

Just wondering what did it cost in the end roughly??

Advertisement