Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 story extension with garage

Options
  • 19-01-2021 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi all

Looking for some guidance. I’m planning on getting a 2 story extension with a garage on the side of my house. Taking it I get the planning, does anyone know if now is a good time to build or is the cost of construction too high? I’m in no hurry but would rather do this is next few years instead of leaving it until later in life. Any advice too on 2 story extensions with garage would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Valresnick

Valresnick wrote: »
    Hi all

Looking for some guidance. I’m planning on getting a 2 story extension with a garage on the side of my house. Taking it I get the planning, does anyone know if now is a good time to build or is the cost of construction too high? I’m in no hurry but would rather do this is next few years instead of leaving it until later in life. Any advice too on 2 story extensions with garage would be greatly appreciated.

Any ideas ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Valresnick wrote: »
    Hi all

Construction is not getting cheaper. The longer you leave it the higher it’s getting.
    It may be cheaper during a down turn but we can’t predict when that will be.

Advertisement