Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online photo prints

Options
  • 12-01-2021 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering which is the best company for printing pics online? Ideally I would like to support an Irish company.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

Pixcam is very good but would be interested to see what other suppliers are out there also

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

slimboyfat wrote: »
    Pixcam is very good but would be interested to see what other suppliers are out there also

What tremendous timing to post that! I’ve been poking for a recommended Irish company to do some canvas printing! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Are you looking for cheap and cheerful or proper printing companies.

If proper Steve at www.360-dpi.com is also a boardsie

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭chancer007

Thanks,
    I ordered from pixcam this time, next time 360-dpi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Do the Canvas prints from PixCam come ready to hand or just ready to attach to a frame?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

etxp wrote: »
    Do the Canvas prints from PixCam come ready to hand or just ready to attach to a frame?

Never got a canvas from them, so no idea, best give them a ring or email them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

slimboyfat wrote: »
    Never got a canvas from them, so no idea, best give them a ring or email them.

Sent them a mail and they come ready to hang :)

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jaansu

I've heard these guys are good.

https://frametastic.net

Advertisement